Your 300 ICW 8 built-in loudspeakers have been designed to deliver the most faithful sound reproduction, whether they are used for stereo music or home cinema. They are discreet loudspeakers which blend in perfectly with your walls and ceiling.
- 2-way speaker for custom install
- No tools required to install the product
- Loudspeaker developed and manufactured in France by Focal
- Delivered with ready-to-paint square and circular front grilles and painting protective mask
- Off-axis response control (Tweeter rotation and gain adjustment)
This 2-way coaxial loudspeaker is composed of an 8” (21cm) woofer with a Flax cone and an aluminum/magnesium alloy inverted dome tweeter. The 8″ woofer features Focal’s exclusive Flax technology, which rivals with the famous W cones used in the Utopia, Sopra, and Electra lines. Rigid and very light, these special cones produce a sound that is natural and extremely precise. The tweeter is adjustable and rotatable, so the treble can be adjusted according to the room’s acoustics.
The 300 ICW 8 in-wall/in-ceiling loudspeaker is the biggest model in the 300 Series line. Its high sensitivity makes it capable of producing a powerful sound of up to 90dB.
Note: All Focal Custom Integration products come with free mounting brackets