Denon D-M41 Receiver Overview
You rely on Denon for the clear, powerful sound that you want from a receiver. Now, get the updates, features and benefits for even better sound quality. Effortlessly combining a compact size, classic features like a CD receiver and new ones like Bluetooth capability, the Denon D-M41 receiver is sure to become a favorite piece of sound equipment in your home.
- Audio receiver powered by 2-30W amplifier circuit outputs
- Can effortlessly power the accompanying SC-M41 speakers
- Bluetooth capabilities for fast and easy connection to any Bluetooth enabled device like smartphones and tablets
- Compact receiver size easily fits in a range of spaces in your, home including the living room, kitchen or bedroom
- Denon's simple and straight circuitry allows for clearer and purer sound
- Triple Noise Reduction technology eliminates noisy distortion from 3 sources for an authentic sound
- Variety of functions to personalize your receiver, including tone control, timer options, CD playback and more
- Range of playback options available, including Bluetooth, CD, AM/FM, 2 digital optical inputs, analog input, and headphone
- Dimensions: 8.27" x 12.13" x 4.53"
- Weight: 8.82lbs
- Warranty: 1-year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for all brands we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and product support
Performance and value with a powerful output and enhanced noise reduction design
Featuring two high quality 30W power outputs, the amplifier circuit is well equipped to power the SC-M41 speakers included with the Denon receiver or any other speakers you already have or are considering.
The clean and pure sound that you'll achieve with this audio receiver and speaker system is driven by a triple noise reduction design that keeps your sound smooth and bold while staying clear of distortion. By eliminating three sources of noise reduction, Denon is able to create a sound experience that's closer to the original recording and how it was meant to be heard.
Clarity, convenience and quality
Small but packed with features, the D-M41 home stereo receiver boasts impressive sound clarity and impact with an analog amplifier circuit for amazing sound quality from any input. Modern Bluetooth capability allow anyone to quickly and easily connect to the HiFi receiver and a range of inputs on the main unit make hooking up to your existing or new equipment fast and easy.
Enjoy high quality sound on all of your equipment
Denon's CD receiver let's you hook up and enjoy music from a range of devices and equipment. Easily pop in a CD for high quality and clear listening, hook up equipment with the analog input to enjoy Denon-quality sound on older devices, or use the digital optical outlets for a theater-like TV and movie experience. Bluetooth capability enables you to hook up devices like smartphones and tablets or use the headphone input for personal listening with a full sound that you can't get from a portable music player. Whether you're looking for crystal clear music for gatherings at home or experiencing movie-watching with your family like never before, the D-M41 home stereo system delivers.
Sound purity with Denon's simple & straight circuit design
Denon's "simple & straight" circuitry concept used in all M series units allows for unparalleled sound quality and purity from this audio receiver. By keeping circuitry and signal paths short and simple, the likelihood of sound interference and quality loss is avoided. This concept of simplicity helps to keep the sound as close to the original recording as possible, so that you're listening to it as it was meant to be heard on this powerful receiver.
Designed for your life and home
This compact but powerful audio receiver harnesses the power of the renowned Denon sound in a convenient and beautiful package. Its compact size is great for smaller rooms in your home, and the sleek design and multiple color choices fits with a range of home décors. Use it in your basement, kitchen, living room or bedroom for bold, powerful and clean sound.
- High quality power output: 2 x 30W
- CD compatibility: CD/CD-R/RW/WMA/MP3
- USB Audio (Front)/Made for iPod/Made for iPhone
- Tone control: Bass/Treble/Balance
- Sleep timer
- Programmable timer: Once/Daily
- Analogue input
- 2x digital optical inputs
- iPod/iPhone compatible USB input
- Subwoofer pre out
- Headphone output
- Power output (6 ohm, 1kHz): 30W
- Number of channels: 2
- Frequency response (Analogue In): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency range FM: 87.5MHz - 107.9MHz
- Frequency range AM: 520kMHz - 1710jMHz
- Remote control: RC-1162
- Power consumption: 70W
- Standby consumption: 0.3W
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 8.27" x 12.13" x 4.53"
- Weight: 8.82 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- D-M41 Hi-Fi System with CD, Bluetooth, and AM/FM Tuner
- Quick start guide
- Safety instructions
- Notes on radio
- Power cord
- FM indoor antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Remote control unit (RC-1214)
- R03/AAA batteries