Denon AH-D7200 Over-Ear Headphones Overview
The Denon AH-D7200 over-ear Headphones are lightweight, durable, closed-back reference headphones. Featuring Denon’s custom made FreeEdge drivers fitted into a stylish walnut housing, the AH-D7200 delivers precise and powerful, distortion-free audio. The AH-D7200 was made with all the accoutrements you would expect from a high-end reference quality headphone: an adjustable aluminum headband covered in sheepskin and leather, custom fitting, memory foam ear pads, and a high-quality copper connector cable. The Denon AH-D7200 headphone delivers high-fidelity audio performance and luxurious comfort.
- Closed-back over-ear headphones
- Memory foam ear pads conform to you ear shape providing a custom fit
- Sheepskin leather headband adds elegance and delivers long lasting listening comfort
- 50mm FreeEdge driver diaphragm delivers clear and powerful, distortion free audio
- Stylish 100% natural American walnut ear cups
- Headband features ball-bearing click-stops for precise and repeatable adjustment
- Rigid nano-fiber driver improves clarity and eliminates unwanted speaker resonance
- Detachable 7N-purity copper cable delivers best possible signal transmission
- Voted Best Headphone of the year by EISA
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 7.9 x 10.6 inches
- Weight 13.6 oz
- Warranty: 1 year – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Hear every detail in your music
Take a look inside the elegant walnut ear cups of the AH-D7200, and you’ll find a wonder of audio engineering: Denon’s very own 50mm dynamic FreeEdge drivers. These drivers are crafted in Japan with precise attention to detail. Made from a rigid, lightweight nano-fiber material, the drivers ensure accurate sound reproduction, without distortion or unwanted resonance. The result? A pure and wholesome listening experience that will allow you to hear every detail of your music in dynamic clarity.
Style and substance
Headphones that look as good as they sound. The ear cups on the Denon AH-D7200 over-ear headphones are made of 100% natural American walnut. This protects the drivers from potential damage, and helps improve audio reproduction by eliminating vibration, and ambient noise. Not to mention, the walnut finish gives the headphones a sleek look. The result is a concert-like listening experience that brings your favorite music to life — richly reproducing everything from Beethoven to Zeppelin and everything in between.
Denon made sure the AH-D7200 over-ear headphones deliver all day listening comfort, thanks largely to the adjustable die-cast aluminum headband. The outside of the headband is covered with natural sheepskin leather for a stylish look and comfortable feel, while the inside uses stitched engineered leather delivering added comfort and durability. The earpads feature memory foam padding, conforming to your unique ear shape, so you can listen to your favorite artists in complete and total comfort.
These headphones feature an adjustable headband with number marked click-stops, so you can find the perfect fit, and restore it quickly and easily when you put them on or take them off.
The Denon App
Enhance your listening experience with the Denon Audio App. Available from the Google Play and the Apple App Store, this free app lets you customize your sound via a 1,000 band EQ. The app also features an audio player that lets you integrate all of the music stored on your device, and lets you access more than 70,000 radio stations bia TuneIn.
- Weight: 0.85 lbs.
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Driver type: Dynamic (Nano-Fiber/paper diaphragm + free edge)
- Impedance: 25Ω
- Sensitivity: 105dB/mW
- Maximum power input: 1,800mW
- Frequency response: 5 - 55,000Hz
- Cable: 3m length
- 6.3mm (player)
- 3.5mm x2 (headphones)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AH-D7200 Reference Over-Ear Headphones
- Cleaning cloth