Fixed Frame Screen with Easy Installation
The Cinema Contour® features a wider, more substantial frame as well as the latest technology in projection surfaces designed for 4K and Ultra HD to maximize the technology of your projector. The larger standard black frame gives the eye a point of reference and enhances contrast for film purists and aficionados. The Cinema Contour can be customized by frame, finish, size and surface.
HD Progressive 1.1 Contrast is a front projection screen surface designed for high resolution up to 16K. Recommended for laser projectors with ultra-short, short, and standard throw lenses, its light gray appearance enhances image contrast and is available in sizes up to 16' high seamless. This premium surface is ideal for projects with small and large venue projection needs and is GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold certified to meet and exceed stringent standards for indoor air quality. HD Progressive 1.1 Contrast can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant, and is mildew resistant.
- 45-degree angle-cut frame
- Perfectly flat viewing surface
- Surface mounts on the back of an aluminum frame with masking or cropping border
- Standard frame with Pro-Trim® finish to absorb light surrounding the viewing area
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness