The ATH-M50xSTS StreamSet is a professional headset designed for streamers and other content creators. Based on our critically acclaimed ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones and incorporating technology from our iconic 20 Series microphones, the ATH-M50xSTS delivers full-spectrum, studio-quality sound to your ears and to the ears of your listeners.
- Legendary studio sound of ATH-M50x headphones paired with the renowned clarity of 20 Series microphones creates the ideal headset for live streaming
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Cardioid condenser microphone, based on the iconic 20 Series microphones, provides studio-quality articulation and intelligibility
- Flexible boom arm keeps mic in position near your mouth, helping to reject background noise and deliver crystal-clear audio
- Boom arm flips up to quickly mute the microphone
- 2 m (6.6') permanently attached cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") headphone input (plus 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter) and XLR microphone output
- Comes with two types of interchangeable earpads to emphasize either high fidelity and isolation or breathability and comfort
The headphones are equipped with the same 45 mm large-aperture drivers that grace the M50x – long the monitoring choice of top engineers and audio pros – to provide exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response. The StreamSet, however, comes with two sets of distinct earpads that you can use according to your preference: M50x earpads that stress audio quality and sound isolation; mesh and leatherette earpads that emphasize breathability and comfort.
Yet it’s the microphone design that truly sets the StreamSet apart. Broadcast headsets typically employ a highly directional dynamic mic that’s great at cutting out crowd noise and other ambient sounds, but doesn’t often capture all the detail in a speaker’s voice. The ATH-M50xSTS, instead, uses a cardioid condenser adopted from our popular 20 Series microphone designs and places it at the end of a flexible boom arm, allowing for ideal positioning that maintains its proximity to your mouth even as you move your head. The result is rich, studio-quality vocal presence without background noise, output at a consistent level. The mic can be muted quickly and efficiently simply by flipping the boom arm into the up position.
The ATH-M50xSTS is outfitted with a 2 m (6.6') permanently attached cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") headphone input and XLR microphone output for connection to an audio interface or mixer. A 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter is also included for the headphone plug.