Expanding the Limits of Audio Technology
Introducing the ATH-M50xBT2, the second generation of critically acclaimed M-Series wireless over-ear headphones, featuring a number of enhancements to improve performance and usability. The M50xBT2 delivers the same exhilarating wireless listening experience as its predecessor, offering exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response. There’s even the option to adjust the headphone’s EQ settings, if you so choose – make the changes in the A-T Connect app and save directly to the headphones.
In addition, greatly improved vocal pickup, incorporating beamforming microphone technology for clearer phone calls and communication with the built-in Alexa voice assistant. Also added multipoint pairing to let you connect wirelessly to two devices at once. An updated USB-C connection, a low latency mode, and compatibility with high-quality audio codecs round out the enhancements.
New 2023 Limited Edition Ice Blue Finish Now Available
The M50xBT2IB is a limited-edition color of the ATH-M50xBT2 wireless over-ear headphones and delivers an exhilarating wireless listening experience that offers exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response.
- Exclusive 45 mm drivers deliver legendary M50x studio sound.
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
- Low latency mode reduces delay to keep audio and video in sync.
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
- Premium audio-grade components deliver pure, natural sound.
- The M50xBT2 is equipped with the finest audio components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, to provide clear, high-fidelity sound.
- Compatible with high-quality AAC and LDAC codecs.
- In addition to SBC, the ATH-M50xBT2 is compatible with the AAC and LDAC premium wireless audio codecs.
- Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality.
- Improved vocal pickup is achieved through the incorporation of beamforming microphone technology, resulting in clearer phone calls and communication with the built-in Alexa voice assistant.
- Sidetone circuitry.
- The sidetone circuitry of the M50xBT2 allows you to hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones, making it easier to carry on phone and video conversations.
- Convenient mute control.
- You no longer have to hunt around for a mute option while on calls. The M50xBT2 microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button.
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once.
- Control volume/mute, music, and calls, and access voice assistant (Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri) with the convenient buttons built into the left earcup.
- Fast Pair enables you to quickly pair the M50xBT2 headphones with an Android smartphone or other device. A single tap on your phone and you’re good to go!
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9") cable for optional wired connection.
Long battery and Rapid Charge
Enjoy up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge via USB-C connection.
Use the A-T Connect app to activate low latency mode, adjust EQ (and save settings to headphones), change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more.
New 2022 Limited Edition Deep Sea Finish Now Available
The M50xBT2DS is a limited-edition color of the ATH-M50xBT2 wireless over-ear headphones and delivers an exhilarating wireless listening experience that offers exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response.