Inspired by the elemental spirit of air, the ATH-GDL3 open-back high-fidelity gaming headset offers an expansive sound for an immersive gaming experience like no other. And at 220 grams, the ATH-GDL3 is near as light as air, making it an extremely comfortable gaming headset. The lightweight headset comes equipped with features like a detachable boom microphone, built-in volume control, and mute-switch for convenient control.
- Open-back gaming headset lets you localize sounds (an approaching opponent, for example) within an expansive sound field
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers deliver high-resolution audio with exquisite detail
- Incredibly lightweight headset (less than 220 grams) offers long hours of comfortable gaming
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Volume control dial and mute switch are built into the left earcup for convenient control of the microphone
- Earpads and head pad detach for easy replacement
The Elemental Spirit of Air
Arising from a deep heritage of Japanese analog audio, Audio-Technica high-fidelity gaming headsets continue to deliver a purity of sound that’s all too rare in the gaming world. The elemental spirit of air inspires the natural, open-back design of the ATH-GDL3 headset, delivering a spacious, immersive listening experience.
Inside the open-back housings are large 45 mm drivers that provide high-resolution audio with exquisite detail. The left earcup has a built-in volume control dial and a mute switch for convenient control of the professional-quality boom microphone.
The spacious, open-back design provides a truly immersive experience. At less than 220 grams, the headset is near as light as air, allowing you to game for hours in comfort.