- Vaunted Yamaha-quality receiver
- Bluetooth connectivity for cross-device compatibility
- High grade parts selected to meet Yamaha standards and provide the best possible sound
- Connect two sets of speakers; switch between them or listen to both at the same time
- Auto Power Off automatically turns off the power to save energy
- Optical and coaxial digital media inputs
- AM/FM tuner
- Remote control
- Dimensions: 17.13” W x 5.5” H x 12.63” D
- Weight: 14.8 lbs
- 2-year warranty
- World Wide Stereo’s 60-day guarantee and expert product support
The Perfect Home Stereo Receiver
Tired of having to rely on your TV or computer to process your sound? Upgrading your stereo system? Consider the Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth. It’s Yamaha’s best pure stereo receiver, and they didn’t skimp on any of the details. Enjoy superior sound quality, full Bluetooth wireless connectivity, and even a radio tuner for your favorite AM and FM channels.
What’s in a Name?
Ever notice that so many rockers’ instruments are made by Yamaha? This is no coincidence. Specializing in providing professional-grade audio for generations, Yamaha makes some of the best instruments and sound systems on the planet. Add to the R-S202 to a great set of speakers and put some of that experience to work in your own stereo setup or home theater.
One House. One Receiver.
Have you ever wanted to enjoy your favorite music in more than one room? The R-S202 is equipped with connections for two speaker systems. Easily run a second set of speakers to a different room and enjoy being able to have your music follow you from room to room.
Yamaha’s Best Amp Yet
At its core, your receiver is powered by an amp -- a wonder of modern electronics engineering, converting a small input circuit to a much larger output one, rather like a highly miniaturized transformer. Experience best-in-class Yamaha sound technology with 100 watts of pure sonic goodness and a reduced signal-noise ratio, courtesy of the R-S202’s superior internal design.
Make Your Music Loud -- Or Soft
Looking for greater control over your signal? With its new continuously variable loudness control, the R-S202 allows you to manually control your music’s balance of high and low frequencies. By compensating for natural loss in the human ear, especially at soft levels, this control gives you full control over your music’s tonal range -- at any volume level.
Automate Your Home Stereo
Tired of starting a track and not hearing anything -- only to realize you never turned your home stereo on? Make that a thing of the past with the R-S202’s Auto Standby feature. The receiver automatically turns itself off after a period of inactivity -- and more importantly, turn themselves right back on again once audio is fed to them.
Experience the cleanly minimalist beauty of Yamaha hi-fi design with with the R-S202. Its easy-to-operate, richly-textured, aluminum front panel with a silver hairline finish contrasts elegantly with the cool, black body. Plus, this care and attention to detail is also showcased on the included remote. Intuitive operation is at your fingertips.
- CD 1
- Line 3
- Line 1
- Speaker 2 (4 terminals)
- Headphone Jack 1
- (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD) 115 W + 115 W
Rated Output Power
- (8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD) 100 W + 100 W
Maximum Power (JEITA)
- (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD) 140 W + 140 W
Dynamic Power per Channel
- (8 / 6 / 4 / 2 ohms) 125W/150W/165W/180W
Input Sensitivity / Impedance CD, etc.
- 500 mV / 47 kQ
- CD, etc. (20 Hz-20 kHz / 10 Hz-100 kHz) 0 ±0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion (20 Hz-20 kHz)
- CD, etc. to Speaker Out 0.2% (50 W / 8 ohms)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Network CD, etc.
- (500 mV, Input Shorted) 100 dB
- 4.1 + EDR
- A2DP, AVRCP
- SBC / AAC
50 dB Quieting Sensitivity
(IHF, 1 kHz, 100% Mod., Mono) 3 ^V (20.8 dBf)
(Mono / Stereo) 71 dB / 70 dB
Stranby Power Consumption
- 17 1/8” x 5 ½” x 12 5/8”
- 14.8 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- (1) Yamaha R-S202Bl Stereo Receiver
- Remote Control
- AM Antenna
- FM Antenna
- Owner Manual
- Warranty Card