Upgrade your deadbolt with the Assure Lock and enjoy the convenience of unlocking and locking your door using the backlit touchscreen keypad; you'll never have to carry around your keys again. Create unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. The lock is Grade 2 certified and backed by Yale, the world's favorite lock since 1840.
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors
- Comes with two physical keys for added peace of mind
- Never hide a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers, and handle sets
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish
- The lock's touchscreen keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off
- Compatible With: Standard Cylinder deadbolts
- Not Compatible With: Mortise Locks, Interconnected Locks, Rim Cylinder Locks
- Batteries Used: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Interior: 3" x 6.87" x 2.12"
- Exterior: 2.75" x 6.06" x 1.37"
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Face Bore: 2-1/8"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Cylinder
- Keyway1: KW-15 Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Strike: 1" x 2-1/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Handling: Self handling
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen
- Deadbolt Strike and Mounting Hardware
- 4 AA Batteries
- Installation Manual and Door Template
- 2 Keys