This Package Includes
- Victrola Stream Onyx Works with Sonos Wireless Turntable with 2-Speeds
- (2) Sonos Era 300 Voice-Controlled Wireless Smart Speaker with Bluetooth, Trueplay Acoustic Tuning Technology & Alexa Built-In
Victrola Stream Onyx Works with Sonos Wireless Turntable with 2-Speeds
Experience rich, vivid sound throughout your home with the second turntable in the Victrola Stream product line. The Victrola Stream Onyx has been certified by the Works with Sonos program, enabling wireless streaming of your favorite vinyl records through your entire Sonos system. The modern design features high-quality materials and is a statement piece in any listening space. The aluminum tonearm comes with a premium cartridge and an easily adjustable counterweight, allowing for dynamic frequency response and increased clarity. The Victrola Stream Onyx features a matte black finish that showcases a sleek, modern aesthetic, while the Victrola silicone slipmat helps to keep your records in top condition.
- Wirelessly stream vinyl to your entire Sonos system
- 2-speed, belt-driven turntable with Victrola silicone slipmat plays all your favorite 33 1/3 and 45 rpm vinyl records
- High-quality construction and sleek, blacked-out aesthetic
- The illuminated control knob provides an easy-to-use tactile control for Sonos volume and playback groups directly from the turntable
- Aluminum tonearm with custom-designed removable headshell and easily adjustable counterweight
- Onyx features a Ortofon OM5E cartridge for high-fidelity sound
- The Victrola Stream app allows easy setup and adjustments
- Fully integrates with the Sonos app
- Includes RCA output for use with non-Sonos speakers
With incredible sound and so easy to use, the Victrola Stream Onyx is the perfect addition to any vinyl lover's Sonos system. The Victrola Stream app provides quick setup and connects the turntable wirelessly to your Sonos system in seconds. Once set up, the Victrola Stream Onyx fully integrates with the Sonos app, and the illuminated control knob provides tactile, centralized volume control for your entire Sonos system and playback groups. Connect without compromise.
Sonos Era 300 Voice-Controlled Wireless Smart Speaker with Bluetooth, Trueplay Acoustic Tuning Technology & Alexa Built-In
Feel sound all around
With next-level audio that hits from every direction, Era 300 doesn’t just surround you, it puts you inside your music. Connect to all your content and devices using WiFi, Bluetooth®, and 3.5 mm line in.1 Immerse yourself in the ultimate Dolby Atmos experience when you pair two with Arc or Beam (Gen 2).2
- Featuring six optimally positioned drivers all around the front, sides, and top to support Dolby Atmos Music, the breakthrough acoustic design projects sound from wall to wall and floor to ceiling, immersing you in every dimension of the song.3
- No matter where you are or what you play, the listening experience is nothing short of extraordinary. Custom waveguides disperse sound right, left, forward, and above, creating a sensationally spacious stereo soundstage you can enjoy all around the room.
- Stream from all your favorite services over WiFi. Pair a Bluetooth® device with the press of a button. Connect a turntable or other audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter (sold separately).4
- Experience mind-bending multichannel surround sound when you pair two speakers with Sonos Arc or Beam (Gen 2). Supercharged by Dolby Atmos, the lateral and overhead channels in each product create an all-encompassing soundstage to envelop you in the story.5
- Enjoy free music, original content, and thousands of live stations on Sonos Radio. Play music with hands-free ease and unmatched privacy using Sonos Voice Control. Plus, access new features and services with regular software updates.6
Take your spatial audio experience above and beyond
Featuring six optimally positioned drivers all around the front, sides, and top to support Dolby Atmos Music, the breakthrough acoustic design projects sound from wall to wall and floor to ceiling, immersing you in every dimension of the song.7
Make the whole room the sweet spot
No matter where you are or what you play, the listening experience is nothing short of extraordinary. Custom waveguides disperse sound right, left, forward, and above, creating a sensationally spacious stereo soundstage you can feel all around the room.
An acoustic and aesthetic masterpiece
The first-of-its-kind design exquisitely balances sonic performance and visual appeal, precisely angling each driver while looking worthy of display.
Play from any service or device
Stream the highest-quality audio from anywhere in your home without interruptions from calls or notifications.
Surround sound so real it's surreal
Experience mind-bending surround sound when you pair two speakers with Sonos Arc or Beam (Gen 2). Supercharged by Dolby Atmos, the lateral and overhead channels in each product create an all-encompassing soundstage.8
Bewilderingly easy to set up
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in just a few minutes. Simply plug in the power cable, connect your phone or tablet to WiFi, and open the Sonos app.
Perfectly tuned for the room
With a tap in the Sonos app, Trueplay™ tuning technology analyzes the unique acoustics of your space and optimizes the speaker’s EQ. So all your content sounds just the way it should.
Music comes standard
Discover free music, original content, and thousands of live stations from around the world on Sonos Radio. Find it in the Sonos app as soon as you set up your system.
Your voice, your choice
Era 300 is designed for ease of listening and mind, with multiple ways to protect your privacy.
Customize your sound system
Mix and match products that fit all the places and ways you want to listen. Pair identical speakers for richer stereo sound, build a surround sound system for home theater, and feel even more immersed when you add Sonos to every room.
Where should I place Era 300?
For optimal sound quality, Era 300 should be placed indoors and have approximately two feet of overhead clearance. Placement in an enclosed space such as a bookshelf is not recommended as this could impact dispersion and playback clarity.
Does Era 300 support stereo pairing?
Yes. For an even wider soundstage and more depth, pair two Era 300 speakers in the same room. These can also be used as rear speakers for multichannel surround sound with Arc or Beam (Gen 2).
What soundbars will pair with Era 300 for surround sound?
Because Era 300 is a multichannel rear speaker, it requires a Sonos soundbar that supports Dolby Atmos, i.e. Arc or Beam (Gen 2). For this reason, Era 300 is not compatible with Playbar, Playbase, Beam (Gen 1), or Ray.
Which subwoofer should I pair with Era 300?
Era 300 has great bass on its own. For a richer, more powerful sound experience, we recommend pairing Era 300 with Sub (any generation).
What is spatial audio?
While audio mixed in stereo is limited to left and right channels with elements localized within a horizontal plane, spatial audio technologies, such as Dolby Atmos, allow creators to place individual sounds all around you in 3D space for a more immersive and realistic listening experience. When you enjoy spatial audio content on Era 300, the speaker receives the audio signal and re-creates the immersive sound field in your home.
How can I experience spatial audio on Era 300?
To experience music in spatial audio, you’ll need to be connected to WiFi and streaming Dolby Atmos Music from a supported service. Refer to https://support.sonos.com/article/listen-to-dolby-atmos-music-on-sonos for more information.
To experience movies, shows, and games in spatial audio, you’ll need to have two Era 300 speakers paired with either Arc or Beam (Gen 2), including a supported TV, HDMI eARC connection, and Dolby Atmos content.
Can I use Bluetooth® as soon as I plug in the speaker?
Era 300 must first be set up on WiFi using the Sonos app. Following setup, you can easily pair a Bluetooth device by pressing the button on the back of the speaker. Please note that if you use a pair as rear speakers for home theater surround sound, Bluetooth will be disabled.
What's the difference between Bluetooth and WiFi?
A WiFi connection provides the best listening experience, allowing you to stream lossless and spatial audio from anywhere in your home. Bluetooth allows you to quickly connect a phone, tablet, or laptop to your speaker and stream audio directly from the paired device — without the Sonos app but within a limited range.
Can I use Bluetooth with a stereo pair?
If you have created a stereo pair, you can still stream audio using Bluetooth. Please note that if you use a pair of speakers for home theater surround sound, Bluetooth and Line-In will be disabled.
Can I group speakers while using Bluetooth?
Yes. Similar to the experience with Sonos Roam and Move, if you are playing content from a Bluetooth source, you can group Era 300 with other products in your Sonos system that are connected to WiFi.
How can I use line in?
To connect an audio device directly to Era 300, you need to use the Sonos Line-In Adapter and a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable, both sold separately.
How do I connect my turntable to Sonos?
You can connect your turntable to Era 300 using the Sonos Line-In Adapter and an auxiliary cable.
1Speaker must be set up on WiFi with the Sonos app to play audio. Line in requires an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter, both sold separately.
2Sonos products connect over WiFi. Stream Dolby Atmos Music over WiFi with a supported service and content. Experience Dolby Atmos home theater content with a compatible TV and HDMI eARC or HDMI ARC connection.
3Stream Dolby Atmos Music over WiFi with a supported service and content.
4Speaker must be set up on WiFi with the Sonos app to play audio. Adapter and auxiliary cable both sold separately.
5Sonos products connect over WiFi. Experience Dolby Atmos home theater content with a compatible TV and HDMI eARC or HDMI ARC connection.
6Availability of services varies by country and language.
7Stream Dolby Atmos Music over WiFi with a supported service and content.
8Sonos products connect over WiFi. Experience Dolby Atmos home theater content with a compatible TV and HDMI eARC or HDMI ARC connection.