This Package Includes
Victrola Eastwood 3-Speed Dual-Bluetooth Hybrid Turntable
The Victrola Eastwood features a sleek, classic design, molding upgraded features with classic Victrola sound. This 3-speed record player plays all your favorite 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records. Dual-Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music from your smart device, or play your records through any external Bluetooth speaker. Modern bamboo finish brightens up the room and makes the Eastwood the focal point of any listening space. The Audio-Technica AT-3600LA cartridge combines with the custom-tuned stereo speakers to provide crisp, clear sound for your perfect listening experience, making the Eastwood a must-have for any vinyl lover.
The first Victrola was introduced in 1906, and we are carrying on that legacy of making lasting music memories in every home. Over a century later, the Victrola name is still synonymous with precision, quality, and innovation. Victrola products are designed to transcend time, from the classic sound of vintage record players to sleek, modern audio systems.
With Victrola, stylish design meets unparalleled quality, and we are proud to bring a truly unforgettable listening experience to music lovers of all ages.
- 3-speed (33-1/3, 45, 78 RPM) record player. Built-in, custom-tuned speakers bring unparalleled sound quality
- Premium moving magnetic Audio Technica AT-3600LA cartridge means no skips and increased clarity
- Removable dust cover keeps your records dirt and grime free
- Easily stream music from your smart device, no messy wires
- With Dual Bluetooth Connectivity, you can now play your favorite records through any Bluetooth speaker
- Built-in headphone jack for private listening, or use the RCA out to connect to your existing sound systems
World Wide Stereo 12" Modern Series Cork Slipmat
Reduce static electricity and vibrations with the 12" Modern Series Cork Slipmat. The Modern Series features a modern twist on the World Wide Stereo logo.
- Color: Natural Tan
- Material: Cork
- Weight: 41g
- Dimensions: 11.75″ Diameter
- Thickness: 0.125 (1/8″)
- Bottom Surface: Plain Cork surface
- Feel: Stiff
- Accuracy: Precise
- Suitable for all turntables
AudioQuest Anti-Static Record Brush
A Proven System, Dramatically Improved
In creating AQ’s new Conductive Carbon Fiber Brush, AudioQuest created new tooling for every part of this new design. AQ’s reborn Brush has ideal conductivity from the Carbon Fibers, through the internal parts of the brush, to the conductive gold contacts placed right where your fingers need them.
AudioQuest has also reinvestigated what is possible with Carbon Fibers, finally choosing for their new Brush a far greater quantity of new smaller fibers in order to more effectively sweep away micro-dirt, not just the less relevant visible dust.
- Safe, fast, and effective tool for removing dust and debris from vinyl records
- Conductive carbon fiber bristles and conductive gold contacts remove microscopic dust before it becomes embedded in the vinyl
- Keeps records sounding like new
- Also perfect for computer keyboards and much more