The LAST Stylus Cleaner from The Last Factory is designed to easily remove dust, dirt and static build-up from your record player’s stylus. This record cleaning solution provides a safe and efficient way to keep your stylus clean. The product includes a non-abrasive deep cleaning solution that is uniquely formulated to remove dust, dirt and static build-up with ease. It is designed to clean out the grooves of the record as it plays. This stylus cleaner also comes with a durable cleaning brush with high-quality penetration bristles designed to keep your stylus as clean as possible. The solution is great for every day cleaning and combines over 45 years of leading turntable care experience from The Last Factory. Enjoy a noticeably improved sound quality and extended record life after using this solution. You no longer have an excuse not to clean your stylus.
- Safely and easily cleans your stylus
- Reduces overall noise and distortion
- Improves sound quality and extends the life of your record player
- Removed dust, dirt, and static buildup
- Stylus cleaner is 100% safe for all cartridge assemblies
- Comes with a durable cleaning brush with penetrative bristles
- Will not leave residue or impurities on your records
- The Last Factory has over 45 years of industry-leading experience
- Contains 1/4 fl. oz. of record cleaning solution
- Warranty: 1 Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Customer Reviews for The Last Factory LAST Stylus Cleaner - 1/4 oz.
The Last Stylus Cleaner uses NO alcohol which is really terrible for your precious stylus. Alcohol can eventually destroy the glue used to hold the stylus in place on the cantilever of the phono cartridge.
All in all, I've been using Last for well over 25 years for distortion free playback of all my records. You can't go wrong!!
11 months ago
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department