SVS Ultra Bookshelf Speaker Pair Overview
Say goodbye to the days of oversized big speakers. These SVS Ultra Bookshelf speakers are perfect for small, comfortable spaces, and powerful enough to fill large rooms with impressive full-range of sound. Inside each one of theses SVS bookshelf speakers are a tweeter and woofer, working together to deliver smooth, clear highs, and musical bass. Available in a variety of stylish finishes, this speaker will blend into your room’s interior decorating. Whether you are using these speakers for a traditional stereo listening experience or integrating them into your home theater system, the SVS Ultra Bookshelf Speakers will add a new level of excitement into all of your home audio needs.
- 2-way Bookshelf loudspeaker
- Available in black oak veneer, piano gloss black, and gloss white finishes
- Frequency: 45 Hz-32 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Clear highs, lush mids and deep bass
- Dynamic clarity
- These speakers can be used for stereo listening or as part of a surround sound setup
- 8 ohms
- Bi-amp and Bi-wiring connection options
- SVS Ultra Bookshelf Dimensions (H x W x D) (each): 15 in x 8.5 in x 10.9 in
- SVS Ultra Bookshelf Weight (each): 19 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
True two-way sound
These compact lightweight speakers may look diminutive but it packs one heck of a punch. Each speaker features an aluminum dome tweeter that delivers bright, clear highs, while a woofer delivers impactful, wall shaking bass -- and with an impressive frequency range of 45 Hz-32 kH, you are going to feel it. But, don’t worry about distortion. It does not matter how loud you crank your tunes, these SVS Ultra Bookshelf Speakers features aluminum shorting rings and vented voice coil formers to eliminate distortion. The result is a crisp, powerful soundstage --richly reproducing everything from Beyoncé to Bach and everything in between.
High Quality Components
Our friends at SVS did not skip any details when designing these bookshelf speakers. The cabinet features an FEA optimized grille, a wedge-shaped baffle, flush-mounted drivers, and gold-plated binding posts not only create a durable speaker but it helps improve the overall sound quality. The Ultra Bookshelf Speakers also includes stick-on bumper kit that can be attached to the bottom of your speaker to protect them when placed on speaker stands and other surfaces.
A group of home audio enthusiasts started SVS with the purpose of developing exceptional home audio equipment at a reasonable price. What humbly started in a garage more than 15 years ago has grown into one of the most respected home audio companies in the world. SVS creates dynamic sounding home audio equipment by combining cutting edge technology, precision engineering, and extensive testing, The result is an exciting listening experience.
Specifications (Per Speaker)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" x 8.5" x 10.9"
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Tweeter: 1"
- Woofer: 6.5"
- Frequency response: 45 - 32Hz ± 3dB
- Port: 1.7" wide-flared
- Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2kHz (12 dB/octave slopes)
- Rated bandwidth: 45Hz - 32kHz (±3dB)
- Nominal impedance 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 - 150 watts
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Ultra Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)