- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.5" x 13" x 14"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Driver size: 12"
- Frequency response: 24 - 260Hz ± 3dB
- Front-firing 12" driver
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption
- Input impedance: 47kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA)/2kΩ (speaker level)
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, worldwide safety certifications
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- SB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ultra Compact Sealed Subwoofer
- 6 foot power cord
Customer Reviews for SVS SB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ultra Compact Sealed Subwoofer
1 month ago
For music the DTS Sampler Disc #4 with 5.1 audio is a good demo disc. This disc has the live performances of the Eagles playing Hotel California & Roy Orbison from "Black & White Nights. The mid and low bass was punchy, tuneful, and well defined versus just hearing/feeling "boom". In the Hotel California video you can easily hear the different timbre as the drummer quickly switches from congas to timbales. In Black & White Nights the SB-1000 puts out a lot of mid and low bass energy and bass notes can easily be followed making this a good sub for both music and movies.
This sampler disc also has the last battle scene from Saving Private Ryan. The sound of the German Tiger tank shook and rumbled the house. The sound of the bazooka fire and explosions from the tank firing generated a lot of satisfying LFE.
Check out The Bourne Identity drone strike in Chapter 5, likewise shakes the room.
The four stock rubber feet on the bottom do a good job decoupling the sub from the floor. I was going to hook up a 12-volt trigger cable but the auto shut off feature works after no signal is received so I decided not to run another cable in the room.