Impressively Deep, Clean SVS Bass in an Inconspicuous 13" Cabinet
Like a stick of dynamite, the SB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ultra Compact Sealed Subwoofer is easy to conceal, but its impact is hard to ignore. It's the most SVS bass that can be condensed into a 13" package. When it's time to party, your music comes to life, bass lines are tight, and drums are never muddy.
Elegantly finished in premium black ash, gloss piano black, or gloss piano white, it fits with any décor. And yet, it's small enough to tuck in a corner if you need to keep it out of the way. To maximize the slam and impact of your home theater (with a minimal footprint), two SB-1000s can be paired, one on either side of the room.
For big movie and music enjoyment in a small package, go with the SB-1000.
Sledge Amplifier STA-300D
The Sledge STA-300D amplifier packs technology and sophistication not found anywhere else at this price point.
This amp features a highly advanced DSP processor offering unmatched control over the subwoofer at all drive levels, for the ultimate in refined behavior. The control knobs are actually digital actuators for precise and noise-free adjustment.
SVS 12" High Output Driver
With SVS, compact and affordable doesn't mean compromising on performance. The 12" driver in the SB-1000 pumps out loads of deep and powerful bass with low distortion, for smooth and accurate performance on music and movies.
- FEA-optimized motor for low distortion
- Long-throw suspension for high output at deep frequencies
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management
- Lightweight 12" cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Rubber surround for durability and long life
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.5" x 13" x 14"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Driver size: 12"
- Frequency response: 24 - 260Hz ± 3dB
- Front-firing 12" driver
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption
- Input impedance: 47kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA)/2kΩ (speaker level)
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, worldwide safety certifications
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- SB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ultra Compact Sealed Subwoofer
- 6 foot power cord
Customer Reviews for SVS SB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ultra Compact Sealed Subwoofer
I pair the SB-1000 with Cambridge Audio S30's through a Denon 1713. The beautiful sound of the S30's was too loud for the sub until I played with the bass settings in the receiver. The crossover is still a bit of a mystery while I get used to the setup, but I increased the db on the sub to match what I think I should be hearing during songs. It is a 10 out of 10 and I'd buy it again and again!
PS. There are many specialists who recommend switching all speakers to "small" (80+ hz crossover) after adding a sub. FWIW, when listening to LPs, I found that listing Paradigm Mini Monitors as "large" at 60 hz (or even 40 hz) produced the most defined sound.
Grill should completely cover the blue light on the front. Not a big problem, as it can be covered up easily with some tape.