This product has been selected as one of The Best Home Theater Systems of 2020. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.85" x 4.9" x 6.3"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Tweeter: 1"
- Woofer: 4.5"
- Frequency response: 69 - 25Hz ± 3dB
- Port: 1" wide-flared rear-firing
- Rated bandwidth: 69Hz - 25kHz (±3dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 85dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 - 150 watts
- Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2.3kHz (12dB/octave slopes)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.5" x 13" x 14"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Driver size: 12"
- Frequency response: 24 - 260Hz ± 3dB
- Front-firing 12" driver
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption
- Input impedance: 47kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA)/2kΩ (speaker level)
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, worldwide safety certifications
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Prime Satellite Speakers (5-Pack)
- SB-1000 Subwoofer
Customer Reviews for SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Package
I then put them in the room with my video system and hooked up the sub. After some tweaking with the volume on the sub to optimize it, I proceeded to listen to a variety of sources, mostly music. The room was larger and so the system needed more power. I don't intend to crank up this system to high levels as it is mostly for movies, so I am satisfied with the performance. I may upgrade to larger front speakers at some time in the future as I expand my system.