- Driver: 12”
- Amplifier: 325 watts RMS (820 watts peak), Class D
- Frequency Response:
- 17Hz to 260Hz Standard +/-3dB
- 19Hz to 260Hz Sealed +/-3dB
- In-Room Low Freq – 18Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- With Grille: 15” x 18.9” x 20”
- Without Grille: 15" x 18.9” x 19.2”
- Weight: 42.5lbs
- Subwoofer Specs
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS fabric mesh grill
- Iso-elastomer feet included
- Extra heavy-duty, high current power cord 6'
- Quick Start Guide
- Port Plugs (free upon request)
- Unbalanced stereo input/output
- Speaker Level Stereo Input
- Auto/On and Trigger options through app, 3-12V AC/DC trigger
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption
- Driver Specs
- All-new proprietary 12-inch long-throw driver with high-precision tuned overhung motor configuration.
- 26lb (4.2kg) pound Woofer with 6.91lb (3.14kg) pounds motor
- 1mm Xmax, 26.8mm Xmech precision aligned excursion
- 5” diameter Voice Coil with high current 4-layer high-purity copper wire windings
- Premium high-purity copper voice coil winding design minimizes distortion and power compression with maximum heat dissipation, linearity, and tuned magnetics for high excursion
- Two-piece high grade oversized Y35 Ferrite magnet motor
- High-Temperature 3003-H18 aluminum former/bobbing
- 6” composite cotton-poly extreme excursion linear spider
- Dual 24-strand copper-alloy high-temperature leads
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and NBR extreme-excursion surround
- Lightweight treated Fiber Composite cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Top plate assembly with low carbon 1010 steel for optimal magnetics
- Oversized low carbon 1008 steel T-yoke with integrated pole piece extension for maximum cooling and electromagnetics
- 12” premium powder-coated basket with FEA optimized analysis for maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference
- Oversized motor system for driving full excursion and industry best SPL, with pinpoint transient speed
- Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts ensure flawless linearity at full range of excursion
- Amplifier Specs
- 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power output Class D design
- 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP, high-resolution double precision 56bit filtering
- Wide input voltage bandwidth compliant for consumer and pro audio up to 4V line-level input.
- High efficiency LLC resonant SMPS with 17A 650V MOSFET, resonant switching results in lower EMI and highest efficiency.
- Cool-running Class D amplifier switching topology with massive 34A 120V MOSFET’s
- SVS BLE control app for iOS and Android
- 3 complete User presets – name-able, customizable
- iOS (iphone5 or newer) or Android (4.42 or newer)
- 3 PEQ’s per preset
- Adjustable low pass, phase, polarity, 3 PEQs, room gain compensation, port tuning control for best alignment with speakers
- Standard and sealed port tuning modes
- Customer EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the 1000 Pro
- Input impedance 16kohm (unbalance RCA)
- Input impedance 20kohm (speaker level)
- New Intelligent Feature control (IFC) user interface on the amplifier with bright blue 11 LED bar display and easy push-button controls.
Customer Reviews for SVS PB-1000 Pro Ported Subwoofer (Black Ash)
Very glad I went with the pro as well so I can quickly tune while watching/gaming late at night without waking up the wife and kids.
Great sub and even better value.
It is much more musical even with the ports open. I can hear ascending and descending frequencies that were more of a "thump" before.
And with movies?!? Unbelievable!!! I always bring out "Jurassic Park" as a test and the dinosaur was omnipresent in my media room.
To top it off, the deal I got at the "Labor Day Outlet Sale" makes this an all-around winner. Count me in as a believer in your products and a customer for a lifetime. Great product, great service and great support!!! Thank you.