Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits an All-Time Low.
Room-shaking low-frequency output well below the threshold of audibility where bass can be felt as well as heard, with pinpoint control and accuracy that obliterates any subwoofer in its class and beyond. Never has this level of subwoofer performance been available anywhere near the price.
All-new 12-inch 1000 Pro Series SVS driver and stunning acoustically tuned dual-port cabinet design married to reference amplifier platform establish PB-1000 Pro as a truly groundbreaking subwoofer that defies expectations in every way while delivering truly world-class performance. Features all-new 12-inch SVS driver, 325+ watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discreet MOSFET output, and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app. Optimized with dual-port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.
PB-1000 Pro stands alone in its excellence with massive output down to a thrilling 17Hz, where the bass is only felt, with flawless tonal accuracy and precise control. The deepest, most effortless, and refined bass at a truly breakthrough price, PB-1000 Pro defies expectations at every level with performance-driven innovation.
12-inch SVS High-Excursion Driver – Room-shaking bass with subtlety and refinement
Substantially upgraded from the previous 10-inch 1000 Series driver design, the PB-1000 Pro features a reimagined 12-inch high-excursion driver with dual ferrite motor assembly. Capable of moving massive amounts of air with crisp precision, the added surface area provides a major performance upgrade over the previous model and features multiple enhancements.
- Fiber composite cone with exceptional stiffness-to-mass-ratio generates huge SPLs while starting and stopping on a dime with crisp precision
- Proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensures flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy without distortion, even at the highest drive levels
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly with extended aluminum polepiece produces effortless on-demand driving-force for subtle and over-the-top bass thrills
- Powder-coated FEA optimized driver basket provides maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and thermal energy transference
- Dual-layer voice coil design enhances linearity and fidelity at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression
Sledge STA-325D Amplifier – Effortless power with sophisticated control
Conservatively rated at 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-325D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room. Allows easy integration with any home theater or stereo speaker system.
- High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs coupled with the efficiency of Class D amplification allows the Sledge STA-325D amplifier to produce massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision
- Sophisticated 50Mhz High-Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, custom presets, and more
- Optimized frequency response curves for the ported PB-1000 Pro cabinet allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and completely pressurize it with accurate, heart-pounding bass
PB-1000 Pro Smartphone App – Easiest way ever to manage subwoofer DSP and control.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, dial-in the three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain, and more, all from your favorite seat.
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when the subwoofer is out of sight
- Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more. All accessible from a single touch
- Variable port tuning modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level so users can customize performance by eliminating peaks, nulls, and other room issues
Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
The rear-panel SVS Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) provides control options and connections for the subwoofer’s most critical functions.
- Level Control to fine-tune the overall output level that best matches the system and room
- Low pass filter control to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with the main speakers
- Phase control to align the subwoofer’s output timing with the main speakers or additional subwoofers
- USB port also provides power for the optional SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter which eliminates the need for a cable run to the subwoofer from the source component
- RCA Audio Interconnect Input for use with most AV receivers and preamplifiers
- Speaker Level Stereo Inputs for use with older legacy receivers
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Ported Cabinet Design
Classically handsome, the acoustically optimized ported cabinet features an extra-thick MDF front baffle and rigid internal bracing for a resonance-free environment. Serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance.
- Dual-port design allows for maximum airflow without distortion, enhancing the quantity and quality of bass output at all drive levels
- Acoustic insulation eliminates all coloration from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS grille frame with fabric mesh cover shield driver to prevent damage while ensuring longevity
- Reinforced internal bracing for resonance-free performance at highest drive levels
- Custom iso-elastomer screw-in feet reduce noise artifacts and improve stability