- Driver: 12”
- Amplifier: 325 watts RMS (820 watts peak), Class D
- Frequency Response:
- 17Hz to 260Hz Standard +/-3dB
- 19Hz to 260Hz Sealed +/-3dB
- In-Room Low Freq – 18Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- With Grille: 15” x 18.9” x 20”
- Without Grille: 15" x 18.9” x 19.2”
- Weight: 42.5lbs
- Subwoofer Specs
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS fabric mesh grill
- Iso-elastomer feet included
- Extra heavy-duty, high current power cord 6'
- Quick Start Guide
- Port Plugs (free upon request)
- Unbalanced stereo input/output
- Speaker Level Stereo Input
- Auto/On and Trigger options through app, 3-12V AC/DC trigger
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption
- Driver Specs
- All-new proprietary 12-inch long-throw driver with high-precision tuned overhung motor configuration.
- 26lb (4.2kg) pound Woofer with 6.91lb (3.14kg) pounds motor
- 1mm Xmax, 26.8mm Xmech precision aligned excursion
- 5” diameter Voice Coil with high current 4-layer high-purity copper wire windings
- Premium high-purity copper voice coil winding design minimizes distortion and power compression with maximum heat dissipation, linearity, and tuned magnetics for high excursion
- Two-piece high grade oversized Y35 Ferrite magnet motor
- High-Temperature 3003-H18 aluminum former/bobbing
- 6” composite cotton-poly extreme excursion linear spider
- Dual 24-strand copper-alloy high-temperature leads
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and NBR extreme-excursion surround
- Lightweight treated Fiber Composite cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Top plate assembly with low carbon 1010 steel for optimal magnetics
- Oversized low carbon 1008 steel T-yoke with integrated pole piece extension for maximum cooling and electromagnetics
- 12” premium powder-coated basket with FEA optimized analysis for maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference
- Oversized motor system for driving full excursion and industry best SPL, with pinpoint transient speed
- Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts ensure flawless linearity at full range of excursion
- Amplifier Specs
- 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power output Class D design
- 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP, high-resolution double precision 56bit filtering
- Wide input voltage bandwidth compliant for consumer and pro audio up to 4V line-level input.
- High efficiency LLC resonant SMPS with 17A 650V MOSFET, resonant switching results in lower EMI and highest efficiency.
- Cool-running Class D amplifier switching topology with massive 34A 120V MOSFET’s
- SVS BLE control app for iOS and Android
- 3 complete User presets – name-able, customizable
- iOS (iphone5 or newer) or Android (4.42 or newer)
- 3 PEQ’s per preset
- Adjustable low pass, phase, polarity, 3 PEQs, room gain compensation, port tuning control for best alignment with speakers
- Standard and sealed port tuning modes
- Customer EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the 1000 Pro
- Input impedance 16kohm (unbalance RCA)
- Input impedance 20kohm (speaker level)
- New Intelligent Feature control (IFC) user interface on the amplifier with bright blue 11 LED bar display and easy push-button controls.
Customer Reviews for SVS PB-1000 Pro Ported Subwoofer (Black Ash)
Your support team is also very good ,very helpful and polite.
Your policies (bill of rights) instill confidence in the customer and are unheard in todays world.
Thank u for making good quality sound affordable to the common people.
I wish u all the very best and may SVS prosper in all its endeavours...God bless