Deep Bass That Doesn't Require Deep Pockets
The most forceful, detailed bass you can get for under $500. Introducing the PB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 10" Ported Subwoofer.
Your movies and music have never sounded better. The PB-1000 develops more clean, tight low-end than competitive subwoofers many times the price. Never boomy or muddy, the PB-1000 makes your HDTV and DVDs more like the movie theater than you could ever imagine. MP3s and CDs are fuller and richer, and fast, deep lows bring more life to the party. And the gaming sound effects will simply blow you away. Once again, high quality components, skillful engineering, and years of hands-on research and design come together in true SVS-style. The PB-1000 is the epitome of your money wisely spent.
Sledge Amplifier STA-300D
The Sledge STA-300D amplifier packs technology and sophistication simply not found anywhere else at this price point. Conservatively rated at 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic).
This amp features a highly advanced DSP processor offering unmatched control over thee subwoofers at all drive levels, for the ultimate in refined behavior. The control knobs are actually digital actuators for precise and noise-free adjustment.
Comprehensive and flexible connectivity options also allow for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
SVS 10" High Output Driver
With SVS, compact and affordable doesn't mean compromising on performance. The 10" driver in the PB-1000 pumps out loads of deep and powerful bass with low distortion, resulting in smooth and accurate performance on music and movies.
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion
- Long-throw suspension for high output at deep frequencies
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management
- Lightweight 10" cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Rubber surround for durability and long life
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.9" x 15" x 19.4"
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Driver size: 10"
- Frequency response: 19 - 270Hz ± 3dB
- Port size: Single 3.5"
- Front-firing 10" driver
- Front-firing 3.5" high-flow port with inner/outer port flares
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- Green standby mode with less than 0.5 watts consumption
- Input impedance: 47kΩ (unbalanced RCA)/2kΩ (speaker level)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- PB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 10" Ported Subwoofer (Black Ash)
- 6 foot power cord
Customer Reviews for SVS PB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 10" Ported Subwoofer (Black Ash)
To top if off, when I opened the packaging, the first thing I saw was a letter from the company president on welcoming me to the SVS family and thanking me for purchasing their product. Out of all the AV equipment I've purchased over the years that was a first. A company that builds a great product and stands behind it.
PS: the Bowers & Wilkins sub didn't do as well as either of the other two subs in any category.