- Performance Specs
- Frequency Response: 23Hz to 240Hz +/-3dB
- Roll-off slope specifically optimized to take maximum advantage of available room gain
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Subwoofer Specs
- Dimensions (including grilles) (W x H x D): 11.7" x 10.9” x 10.7”
- Weight: 22.5lbs
- Dual opposing 8-inch active drivers designed acoustically and electrically in parallel
- 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watts peak Sledge STA-800D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- Rear-mounted internal amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Structurally reinforced MDF cabinet construction
- Driver Specs
- Dual opposing 8-inch drivers designed electrically and mechanically in parallel for massive output from and a sonically inert cabinet, and ultra-low system vibration even at maximum output levels
- Precisely tuned overhung motor configuration for precise woofer control at all drive levels
- Proprietary injection-molded NBR surround built for extreme-excursion and longevity at reference playback levels
- Total Excursion (each driver): 24mm Xmax, 37mm Xmech
- 1100 aluminum single piece cone and junction provide excellent stiffness and a lightweight moving mass with optimized thermal conduction
- High-current 4-layer copper voice coil winding minimizes distortion and power compression while providing effective heat dissipation and tuned magnetics for accuracy at high excursion
- Powerful proprietary ferrite motor system generates high-flux-density magnetic fields to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transient speed
- Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts maintain control and linearity at full excursion
- 6061 aluminum shorting ring improves the linearity of magnetics and reduces distortion and gap inductance
- High-temperature 5025-H18 aluminum former/bobbin
- 5-inch composite poly-cotton extreme-linear-excursion spider
- Dual 24-strand plated copper leads
- High-performance oversized Y30 Ferrite magnet motor
- Top plate assembly with low carbon 1010 steel completes the driver’s precision magnetic circuit
- Oversized low carbon 1010 steel U-yoke for maximum cooling
- Dual 8-inch baskets with FEA optimized powder-coated frames for maximum rigidity, thermal conductivity, and mechanical damping
- Sledge STA-800DM Amplifier Specs
- Effortless on-demand power from 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800DM amplifier with fully-discrete MOSFET output
- High-efficiency Class-D switching topology with massive 25-amp 600-volt MOSFETs results in ample current, vanishing distortion and excellent linearity to generate massive low-frequency output with pinpoint accuracy
- High-resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56-bit filtering industry best processing power for advanced control and pristine output
- User-adjustable settings for system performance optimization: low pass filter, phase, polarity, room gain, and three parametric equalizers
- Groundbreaking SVS subwoofer DSP and Bluetooth smartphone control app for iOS, Android and Amazon devices allow custom tuning and user presets for every room and system
- Stereo RCA input and output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications
- Rear panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with blue-LED light bar display and easy push-button controls
- Auto/On and 3-12V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience
- Input impedance 16 k? (unbalanced RCA)
- Environmentally-friendly 0.5-watt low-standby-power consumption
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
- SVS Subwoofer DSP and Control Smartphone App
- Powerful Bluetooth-controlled subwoofer DSP app works with iOS, Android, and Amazon operating systems
- Provides easy and convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain, and all other bass-management functions
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat
- Bidirectional-feedback shows adjustments in real-time on both app and subwoofer rear panel interface
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Dual protective non-resonant steel mesh grilles
- Isolating elastomer feet
- Heavy-duty, high-current 6-inch power cord
- Quick Start Guide
Customer Reviews for SVS 3000 Micro Subwoofer with Fully Active Dual 8-inch Drivers
1 year ago
I can't tell you enough how happy I am with the purchase of the SVS 3000 Micro sub.
My Dali Opticon 2 stereo set was lacking some layers in bass below 60 hz and with the addition of this sub the whole soundstage opened up. This was exactly what I was looking for when playing vinyl or streaming via BT.
It is connected to a NAD D3045 amp.
Since I needed a very compact sub that fitted in between the couch and a wall the 3000 micro was just right.
Before buying the unit the helpdesk responded amazingly quick and answered all my questions.
Besides the amazing musical output the sub is extremely user friendly because of the decent and steady app that allows you to adjust the bass for every track you play, whenever required.
Whether it is vinyl or streamed via bluetooth or else.
The sub is highly recommended for everyone that needs a practical bass solution in a small to medium room.
over 2 years ago
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
800-watt RMS, 2,500-watts peak Sledge STA-800D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output