- PC driver: Windows: Model Exclusive ASIO driver mac: Built-in Mac OS X driver
- Supported MAC OS X: 10:9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Supported Windows OS: Windows 7/8, 1/10 (32, 64bit)
Recording File Format with PC App
- WAV 2ch: 44.1kHz/48kHz (16bit)
- ARM pipe material: Aluminum alloy compound
- Cartridge type: MM
- Cartridge body color: Black
- Line Out (PHONO EQ): Yes
- Line Out Level: 190mV at 1kHz
- Phono output: Yes
- Phono output level: 3mV (at1kHz)
- RCA terminal or cables: RCA cable
- Drive system: Belt drive
- Motor: DC motor
- Wow and flutter: 0.1%
- AC adapter: Yes
- Power consumption: 1.8W
- Power requirement: AC100 - 240V 50/60Hz
- System update: PC
- USB speed: USB2.0
- USB connector: B type
- Platter: 296mm aluminum diecast alloy component
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45
- Dimensions: 17" x 4 3/8" x 14 1/2"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- PS-LX310BT Wireless Turntable
- Dust cover
- Power supply
- Aluminum plate
- Rubber vinyl platter
- Dust cover attachment pieces
- Adapter for seven-inch records
- USB B cable
Customer Reviews for Sony PS-LX310BT Wireless Turntable
Output wise, very easy too. Option for wired connection or bluetooth. Bluetooth makes it easier if you have a Sony soundbar. Seamless.
Otherwise, I'm very happy. And yes, I can live with those issues. But if I were buying again, I might look elsewhere, or I'd expect them to correct these problems. Sony is generally smarter than this.
Sorry to be grumpy!
(1) It only has bluetooth connectivity for something like 30 feet. That's ridiculous! Having bluetooth connectivity should allow the speakers to be more than 30 feet away from the turntable.
(2) I still can't get over the fact that the turntable is made only to handle 33 1/3 records and 45's. I am so disappointed that it can't play 78's, which were so common back in the day. This is a huge fault of the machine.
Easy to use and set up and great sound
Quality build too
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
You can connect via BLUETOOTH technology to listen to your favorite records on your wireless speakers or headphones.
The turntable includes conventional RCA cable outputs for connection to your receiver. Includes built in phono pre amp.
BLUETOOTH Version 4.2
Maximum communication range Line of sight approx. 10 m (33 feet)*
Frequency band 2.4 GHz band
Modulation method FHSS
Compatible BLUETOOTH profiles*2 A2DP 1.3
Supported Codecs*3 SBC*4, Qualcomm aptX audio
Transmission range (A2DP) 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz (Sampling frequency 48 kHz)