This Package Includes
Ray Compact Sound Bar
Upgrade your TV, music, and gaming experiences with this impressively compact and easy-to-use sound bar. Experience precisely balanced sound, including crisp dialogue and solid bass, plus streamlined control with your TV remote, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more. It only takes two cables and a few minutes to get set up, and the forward-facing acoustics make Ray ideal for an enclosed space, like a shelf on your TV stand. Enjoy the flexibility to create the Sonos system you want over time when you add speakers for surround sound and multiroom listening.
- Experience clearer, more powerful sound than ever before possibly by a small standalone sound bar
- Dynamic sound that enhances the drama and creates a surprisingly wide soundstage
- Zero-stress setup with only two cables and help from the Sonos app
- Stream all of your content from your favorite services over WiFi using the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay2, Spotify Connect, and more
Jam-packed with power
Experience astonishing clarity and fullness from a small standalone sound bar that balances two high-performing tweeters and a pair of meticulously engineered woofers with patented anti-distortion technology.
Crisp dialogue so you can always follow the story
Never miss a word thanks to fine-tuning by leading Hollywood sound engineers and Trueplay software that adapts the sound for the unique acoustics of your space. For even greater clarity, turn on the Speech Enhancement setting in the Sonos app.
Note: Trueplay requires a supported iOS device.
Forward-thinking design for the perfect fit
Neatly tuck the sound bar into your media stand or mount it to the wall. All the acoustic components face forward to minimize interference from nearby surfaces.
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in minutes. Just plug in the power cable, connect your TV, and open the Sonos app. It does most of the work for you.
Dynamic sound that enhances the drama
Feel like you're at the center of the story or song with advanced processing that creates a surprisingly wide soundstage and accurately positions elements in the room.
Works with your TV
Connect Ray to virtually any TV with optical output, and use your existing remote to control the sound.
Stream music too
When the TV is off, play music, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks from all your favorite services over WiFi using the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and more.
Great quality when quiet
Turn on the Night Sound setting in the Sonos app to reduce the intensity of loud effects and keep dialogue clear so you don't disturb anyone else at home.
Flexibility to expand your sound system
Easily add speakers any time. Feel more immersed with a subwoofer and rear surrounds, and place speakers all-around your home for multiroom listening.
Free music on Sonos Radio
Discover free curated playlists, original shows, and thousands of live stations that are ready to stream from the Sonos app as soon as you get set up.
One SL Speaker for Stereo Pairing and Home Theater Surrounds
- Get rich, room-filling sound with Sonos One SL, and control it with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more.
- The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It's humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
- Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Pair with Sonos One or another One SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
Brilliant sound for every room
The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It's humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
Apple AirPlay 2 on Sonos
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Stereo sound with two
Pair with Sonos One or another One SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
Build your system
Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
Enjoy clear, richly detailed sound that fills the room at any volume.
Easy to use
Setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app and AirPlay 2.
Listen your way
Customize your system and play what you want, where you want.