Sonos Era 100 Voice-Controlled Wireless Smart Speaker with Bluetooth, Trueplay Acoustic Tuning Technology, & Amazon Alexa Built-In
Questions? We're here to help.
Model: E10G1US1BLK UPC: 840136805830 Item: 4009
An icon, remastered
Featuring next-gen acoustics and new levels of connectivity, Era 100 transforms any room with the finely tuned stereo sound and rich bass your music deserves. Easily play all your audio content using WiFi, Bluetooth®, and 3.5 mm line in.1 Enjoy hands-free control with your voice.2
- Powered by a 47% faster processor, the next-gen dual-tweeter acoustic architecture produces detailed stereo separation while a 25% larger midwoofer deepens the bass.3
- Place this speaker anywhere and everywhere you want to listen. The compact design fits beautifully on your bookshelf, kitchen counter, desk, or nightstand.
- Stream from all your favorite services over WiFi. Pair a Bluetooth® device with the press of a button. Connect a turntable or other audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter (sold separately).4
- Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in just a few minutes. Simply plug in the power cable, connect your phone or tablet to WiFi, and open the Sonos app.
- With a tap in the Sonos app, Trueplay™ tuning technology analyzes the unique acoustics of your space and optimizes the speaker’s EQ. So all your content sounds just the way it should.
Superb sonic power
Next-gen acoustics bring your music to life with detailed stereo separation and deep bass at any volume.
Minor scale for major versatility
Place this speaker anywhere and everywhere you want to listen. The compact design fits beautifully on your bookshelf, kitchen counter, desk, or nightstand.
Play from any service or device
Stream the highest-quality audio from anywhere in your home without interruptions from calls or notifications.
Breeze through setup
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in just a few minutes. Simply plug in the power cable, connect your phone or tablet to WiFi, and open the Sonos app.
Music comes standard
Discover free music, original content, and thousands of live stations from around the world on Sonos Radio. Find it in the Sonos app as soon as you set up your system.
Tunes itself for you
With a tap in the Sonos app, Trueplay™ tuning technology analyzes the unique acoustics of your space and optimizes the speaker’s EQ. So all your content sounds just the way it should.
Surround yourself in superior stereo
Experience an even wider soundstage and awe-inspiring sweet spot when you pair two speakers in the same room.5
Control your way
Intuitive touch controls provide quick, screen-free control. Just tap or swipe to play, pause, adjust the volume, and group your Sonos speakers.
Your voice, your choice
Era 100 is designed for ease of listening and mind, with multiple ways to protect your privacy.
Customize your sound system
Mix and match products that fit all the places and ways you want to listen. Pair identical speakers for richer stereo sound, build a surround sound system for home theater, and feel even more immersed when you add Sonos to every room.
Can I use Bluetooth as soon as I plug in the speaker?
Era 100 must first be set up on WiFi using the Sonos app. Following setup, you can easily pair a Bluetooth device by pressing the button on the back of the speaker. Please note that if you use a pair as rear speakers for home theater surround sound, Bluetooth will be disabled.
Where should I place Era 100?
Designed for versatility, Era 100 fits almost anywhere, including enclosed spaces such as a bookshelf. It’s also humidity resistant, so you can place it in the kitchen or on a covered patio.
Does Era 100 support stereo pairing?
Yes. For an even wider soundstage, you can stereo pair two Era 100 speakers in the same room. These can also be used as rear speakers for surround sound with Arc, Beam (any generation), or Ray. Era 100 will not pair with Sonos One, One SL, or Play:1.
Which soundbars can I use with Era 100 for surround sound?
Pair two Era 100 speakers with Arc, Beam (any generation), or Ray for surround sound. Era 100 is not compatible with Playbar or Playbase.
How do I use Trueplay™ to tune Era 100?
The Trueplay tuning experience differs slightly for Android and iOS. With an Android device, Trueplay relies on the microphones of the speaker. With an iOS device, you have the option to use this Trueplay method (referred to as Quick Tuning in the Sonos app) or the traditional method (referred to as Advanced Tuning) which uses the microphones in your iPhone or iPad and requires you to move around the room. Please note that if you use a pair of Era 100 speakers for surround sound with your Sonos soundbar, Trueplay will require a supported iOS device.
Which subwoofer should I pair with Era 100?
We recommend pairing Era 100 with Sub Mini or Sub. All generations of Sub are compatible.
Can I experience Dolby Atmos with Era 100?
The acoustic architecture of Era 100 does not support playback of spatial audio content.
How can I use line in?
To connect an audio device directly to Era 100, you need to use the Sonos Line-In Adapter and a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable, both sold separately.
What's the difference between Bluetooth and WiFi?
A WiFi connection provides the best listening experience, allowing you to stream lossless audio from anywhere in your home. Bluetooth allows you to quickly connect a phone, tablet, or laptop to your speaker and stream compressed audio directly from the paired device — without the Sonos app but within a limited range.
Can I use Bluetooth with a stereo pair?
If you have created a stereo pair, you can still stream audio using Bluetooth. Please note that if you use a pair of speakers for home theater surround sound, Bluetooth and Line-In will be disabled.
Can I group speakers while using Bluetooth?
Yes. Similar to the experience with Sonos Roam and Move, if you are playing content from a Bluetooth source, you can group Era 100 with other products in your Sonos system that are connected to WiFi.
Can I use a third-party adapter for line in?
No. Most, if not all, of the USB-C to 3.5 mm adapters on the market today are intended for line out (headphones) and do not.
1 Speaker must be set up on WiFi with the Sonos app to play audio. Line in requires an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter, both sold separately.
2 Availability of voice services varies by country and language.
3 Compared to Sonos One (Gen 2)
4 Speaker must be set up on WiFi with the Sonos app to play audio. Adapter and auxiliary cable both sold separately.
5 Sonos products connect over WiFi.
- Amplifiers: Three class-D digital amplifiers precision-tuned for the speaker's unique acoustic architecture power your sound experience.
- Woofers: One midwoofer ensures the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies and deep bass.
- Tweeters: Two angled tweeters create a crisp and accurate high frequency response and stereo separation.
- Microphones: The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multichannel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control and Trueplay tuning. Disconnect by toggling off the mic switch.
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.72” x 7.18” x 5.14”
- Colors: Black, White
- Weight: 4.44 lb
- Included in Box: Sonos Era 100, Power cable, Documentation
- Power & Connectivity
- WiFi: Compatible with WiFi 6. Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 supports audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- USB-C: Connect an audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter. Connect your router with an ethernet cable and the Sonos Combo Adapter. (All accessories sold separately.)
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- CPU: Quad Core 1.4 GHz A-55
- 1GB SDRAM
- 8GB NV
- Apple AirPlay 2 Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher"
- WiFi Internet connection
- Nearby electrical outlet
- The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Era 100 Voice-Controlled Wireless Smart Speaker with Bluetooth, Trueplay Acoustic Tuning Technology, & Amazon Alexa Built-In
- Power Cable