A Dolby Atmos sound bar from Sonos? What?! Yes, the Playbar replacement is finally here and it is indeed an upgrade from the bestselling streaming sound bar of all time. The Sonos Arc sound bar is sleeker and sexier with curved edges and less overall depth than it's predecessor. This 3D sound-enabled sound bar features 11 high-performance drivers for bass, clear dialogue, and a realistic 5.0.2 sound experience. Along with all the bells and whistles of Sonos' other multi-room wireless music streaming speakers, you can control it with your remote, the app, Apple AirPlay 2, or your voice (via Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice control built-in).
- Amplification: 11 Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to Arc's acoustic architecture
- Woofers: 8 elliptical woofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range and vocal frequencies in addition to rich bass
- Tweeters: 3 precisely angled silk-dome tweeters create crisp high frequencies and crystal clear dialogue
- Microphone: Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation so your voice assistant can be readily activated
- Trueplay software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
- Speech Enhancement emphasizes the frequencies of the human voice to clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound reduces the intensity of loud sound effects
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.4 x 45 x 4.5 inches
- Status LED: Indicates the speaker and microphone status and adjusts based on the ambient light of the room to be visible but not distracting
- Capacitive Touch Controls: Tap to play, pause, adjust the volume, and mute the microphones. Swipe right to skip ahead or left to revisit a track
- Weight: 13.78 lbs (6.25 kg)
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input
- HDMI ARC Port: Use the included HDMI Cable to connect to your TV's HDMI ARC/eARC input
- Optical Audio: Connect to your TV's optical audio output
- Ethernet Port: 1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unavailable
- WiFi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router
- Sonos S2: Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
- Infrared (IR) receiver: Syncs with your TV remote for streamlined control
- CPU: Quad Core 1.4 GHz A-53
- Memory: 1GB SDRAM 4GB NV
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Arc soundbar
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Optical Audio Adapter
- QuickStart Guide
- Legal & Warranty Information
Customer Reviews for Sonos Arc Wireless Sound bar with Dolby Atmos, Apple AirPlay 2, and Built-in Voice Assistant
1 month ago
My experience with the Arc with my LG TV has been night and day compared to the LG soundbar. The ARC was incredibly easy to setup, and felt similar to what it's like when you setup or pair an Apple product with iOS. The TV always connects correctly to it and the sound...well, the sound compared to the LG soundbar is amazing. Where it really shines is with voice. The Arc intelligently makes voices louder and clearer.
My favorite surprise was learning that my old Play:5 (2nd gen) could be used as surround sound speakers. Pairing them with the Arc was also dead simple. The Play:5s make up for the lack of bass (not having a sub-woofer) but at the same time, don't overpower the room or the Arc. It just all sounds perfectly balanced, automatically. The only thing I wish is that I had done this sooner.