A rustic, country atmosphere, Lancaster resembles rough-sawn barn board with a comfortable, yet stylish aged appearance.
Engineered To Perform
The C-frame is a unique aluminum chassis designed to provide a strong and flexible furniture platform. Our expertly finished furniture panels are attached to the aluminum structure to create cabinets in various styles. While the end appearance is similar to that of typical furniture, the internal chassis permits a wide variety of bolt-on options and accessories.
- Fits perfectly in the corner of any room
- Flexibility of infinite vertical adjustment
- Designed to enhance sonic performance by isolating audio/video components from vibration
- Open architecture allows for superior component venting and simple cable management
- Modular, stackable concept allows easy adjustment and retrofitting as need change
- Accessories provide additional storage options and functionality
- All aluminum chassis
- Built-in ventilation louvers for better air flow to keep equipment cool
- Soft-close door dampeners
- Removable rear panel allows easy access to components
- Infinitely adjustable, black interior shelves
- Cabinet’s center segment features a speaker opening with a removable grille designed to hide a speaker
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 44" x 31.63" x 21.25"
- Interior Dimensions
- A-Storage Compartment: 19.75" x 17.75" x 19.5"
- G-Storage Compartment: 40.5" x 9" x 19.5"
- Interior Includes
- 2 Adjustable Shelves
- Product Weight: 157 lbs
- Recommended TV Size: up to 50"
- Top Holds: 150 lbs
- Adjustable Shelf: 75 lbs
What's in the Box
What’s in the Box
- Chameleon Collection Lancaster 329 Twin Speaker Integrated Cabinet (Rough-Sawn Barnboard Oak)
- Assembly Hardware
- Assembly Instructions