Contemporary, Sophisticated, Streamlined
This black beauty’s ultra-sleek techno aesthetic with smoked glass doors is designed for true technophiles and urban sophisticates.
Engineered to Perform
The C-frame is a unique aluminum chassis designed to provide a strong and flexible furniture platform. The expertly finished furniture panels are attached to the aluminum structure to create cabinets in various styles. While the end appearance is similar to that of typical furniture, the internal chassis permits a wide variety of bolt-on options and accessories.
- Flexibility of infinite vertical adjustment
- Designed to enhance sonic performance by isolating audio/video components from vibration
- Open architecture allows for superior component venting and simple cable management
- Modular, stackable concept allows easy adjustment and retrofitting as need change
- Built-in ventilation louvers for better air flow to keep equipment cool
- Soft-close door dampeners
- Removable rear panel allows easy access to components
- Infinitely adjustable, black interior shelves
Sustainability Is Part Of Salamander’s DNA
Their deep commitment to sustainability is not new. For over 10 years Salamander has had a holistic green initiative that emphasizes environmentally responsible company and manufacturing practices. They recognize their impact on the planet and society and take it seriously. From their 100% solar powered, USA manufacturing facility to sustainable materials used to build their furniture, to achieving the latest compliance from RoHS, CARB and others, Salamander is steadfast in their environmental goals and investments.
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 23.38" x 21.5" x 21.5"
- Interior Dimensions
- A-Storage Compartment: 19.75" x 17.75" x 19.5"
- Interior Includes
- 1 Adjustable Shelf
- Product Weight: 85 lbs
- Recommended TV Size: up to 40"
- Top Holds: 150 lbs
- Adjustable Shelf: 75 lbs
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Chameleon Collection Oslo 217 AV Cabinet (Black Oak with Smoked Glass Doors & Black Glass Top)
- Assembly Hardware
- Assembly Instructions