Deeply embossed, horizontal grains- akin to wheat stalks, offer a rustic look. The simplicity of natural wood is cleanly juxtaposed against the heavy, glass top.
Engineered To Perform
The C-frame is a unique aluminum chassis designed to provide a strong and flexible furniture platform. Our expertly finished furniture panels are attached to the aluminum structure to create cabinets in various styles. While the end appearance is similar to that of typical furniture, the internal chassis permits a wide variety of bolt-on options and accessories.
- Flexibility of infinite vertical adjustment
- Designed to enhance sonic performance by isolating audio/video components from vibration
- Open architecture allows for superior component venting and simple cable management
- Modular, stackable concept allows easy adjustment and retrofitting as need change
- Accessories provide additional storage options and functionality
- EIA 19” rack mount rails, solid for supporting electronic gear
- Holds up to 25 RU
- Threaded for 10/32 screws
- Includes adjustable rear wire lacing bars to help manage wires
- Built-in ventilation louvers for better air flow to keep equipment cool
- Soft-close door dampeners
Sustainability Is Part Of Salamander’s DNA
Their deep commitment to sustainability is not new. For over 10 years Salamander has had a holistic green initiative that emphasizes environmentally responsible company and manufacturing practices. They recognize their impact on the planet and society and take it seriously. From their 100% solar powered, USA manufacturing facility to sustainable materials used to build their furniture, to achieving the latest compliance from RoHS, CARB and others, Salamander is steadfast in their environmental goals and investments.