A distinctly European influence with its wave textured cabinet front is executed with exotic Wenge wood in a rich chocolate brown finish.
Engineered to Perform
The C-frame is a unique aluminum chassis designed to provide a strong and flexible furniture platform. The expertly finished furniture panels are attached to the aluminum structure to create cabinets in various styles. While the end appearance is similar to that of typical furniture, the internal chassis permits a wide variety of bolt-on options and accessories.
- Flexibility of infinite vertical adjustment
- Designed to enhance sonic performance by isolating audio/video components from vibration
- Open architecture allows for superior component venting and simple cable management
- Modular, stackable concept allows easy adjustment and retrofitting as need change
- Soft-close door dampeners
- Removable rear panel allows easy access to components
- Infinitely adjustable, black interior shelves
- Cabinet's center segment features a speaker opening with a removable grille design to hide a speaker
- Accessories provide additional storage options and functionality
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 85.5" x 21.5" x 21.25"
- Product Weight: 295 lbs
- Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)
- B-Storage Compartment: 19.75" x 17.75" x 19.5"
- E-Storage Compartment: 18.625" x 7.75" x 18"
- G-Storage Compartment: 40.5" x 9" x 19.5"
- Interior Includes: 2 Adjustable Shelves (19.75" W x 18.5" D x 0.5" Th)
- Bottom Shelves: 1 (1 per compartment)
- Recommended TV Size: Up to 90"
- Top Holds: 150 lbs
- Adjustable Shelf: 75 lbs