No more struggling and breaking your back lifting your cooler - carry the Rugged Road 65 with ease by yourself. Weighing less than 10lbs when empty, the Rugged Road 65 is the lightest high-performance cooler available in the market. The ice retention lasts for 7+ days and outperforms the 'other guys' every step of the way. The secret behind this cooler’s amazing featherweight, indestructible shell, and ice retention is the unbeatable combination of Rigorite™ outer shell and Fridgite™ insulating core. So light and durable you can take this cooler anywhere you go, even on the water.
- Ultra lightweight - under 10 lbs
- Holds 9.92 gallons or 55 lbs. of ice
- Dimensions: 18" wide x 26" long x 16" tall
- Virtually indestructible Rigorite™ construction
- 7+ days of ice retention - top 1% of performance
- Cavernous storage space holds 65 12-oz. cans
- Floats upright so you can use it in the water
- Multi-purpose, reversible lid with cup holders and cutting board
- "Double-Up" Handle System
- "Get a Grip" Non-Slip Surface
Virtually indestructible, amazingly light Rigorite™ shell.
Unique detachable/reversible lid provides integrated drink holders and cutting board surface.
"Double Up" Handle System
Dual-padded rope handles for tandem carry an integrated grip handle for individual carry.
Floats upright so you can use it on the water, kayaking, fishing, and more.
Ultra-thin, high-density insulating core for superior ice retention, storage capacity, and unparalleled lightweight.
"Cavernous" Cooler Space
Thinner wall construction creates maximum interior space and cooling performance. Holds 65 12-ounce cans with ease.
"Get a Grip" Non-Slip Surface
Non-slip exterior finish delivers exceptional anti-skid performance without the need for feet.
1/3 the Weight of Other Comparable Coolers
At under 10 pounds, the Rugged Road 65 is 1/3 the weight of any high-performance cooler available.