- Input sensitivities for rated output level
- Input 1 (phono) input sensitivity = 2.1mV at 47kΩ in parallel with 220pF
- Maximum input 1 (phono) input level = 100mV
- Input 2-5 (line) input sensitivity - 210mV at 47kΩ
- Maximum input 2-5 (line) input level - 10.25V
- Power outputs at 230/115V supply voltage
- 50W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8Ω
- 58W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8Ω
- 73W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 4Ω
- 93W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 4Ω
- Headphone output
- No load = 8V
- 32Ω = 1.8V
- 54Ω = 2.6V
- 300Ω = 5.9V
- Source impedance: 109Ω
- Power consumption: 195W at 230V/220V/115V/100V into the rated load of 8Ω
- Record output level - 210Mv
- Record output impedance: 470Ω
- Frequency response
- Phono 15Hz to 40kHz (-3dB points)/27Hz to 20.5kHz (-1dB points)
- RIAA accuracy (100Hz to 10kHz) ± 0.4dB typically better than ±0.3dB
- Line 12Hz (-1dB points) to 43kHz (-3dB points)
- Fuse ratings
- T2AL 250V - 230V/50Hz and 220V/60Hz
- T3.15AL 250V - 115V/60Hz and 100V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 345mm x 216mm x 78mm
- Weight: 5.1kg
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Brio Integrated Amplifier
- Remote control
- Remote control batteries
Customer Reviews for Rega Brio Integrated Amplifier
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
A hum may be created due to multiple causes. I will recommend some likely fixes.
- A ground loop may be present because the speakers AC ground may be different than the amplifiers AC ground. Plug them all into the same outlet or the same circuit, assuming the AC house wiring has good continuity of grounds.
- To verify an AC ground loop use a 3 prong to 2 prong adapter AC plug that has a green wire for the ground. If the hum stops you have confirmed an AC ground. This is a temporary test. Do not operate the LS50 without the AC ground connected to AC outlet.
- If the LS50 are on but not connected to the Cambridge via the RCA cables, do they hum?
- Disconnect all source devices, does it still hum?
- Cable boxes are notorious for creating ground loops. Disconnect your cable box, is it still humming?
You can always give us a call at 866.961.7781 as well