Shelf with 5.25" Posts Expands the Capacity of Your Vulcan Audio Rack
Expand the capacity of your Pangea Audio Vulcan™ Audio Rack or Pangea Audio Vulcan TT Turntable Stand with the Vulcan add-on shelf with 5.25"-tall posts. One user said about the Vulcan design that adding shelves was as easy as changing a light bulb. Most self-assembly racks aren't very rigid. Thanks to the unique design of the Vulcan, it is extremely stable and strong in addition to being acoustically neutral. This shelf is not designed to fit other audio rack systems.
- 5.25"-tall steel support tubes
- Generously-sized 23.75" wide, 18" deep, and 0.625"-thick shelf
- Open-air design maximizes component ventilation and makes it easy to install/remove gear
- Four 5.25” steel support tubes feature scratch-resistant and resonance-resistant black sand powder coat paint
- Steel bolt-together design creates a super strong and ultra rigid rack in minutes
- Dense MDF shelf is wrapped in a special vinyl material that is very easy to clean and resists scratching, scuffing, and most liquids
- Front and sides of shelf is contoured for a streamlined look
Holds a System's Worth of Components
The Vulcan shelf is 23.75" wide, 18" deep, and 0.625"-thick. The dense MDF shelf is wrapped in a special vinyl material in attractive finishes that is very easy to clean and resists scratching, scuffing, and most liquids. The front and sides of the shelf are contoured for a streamlined look. Each Vulcan audio rack individual shelf supports up to 75 lbs. per shelf. The height between shelves using this post is 5.25" and the width between shelf supports is 19.4".
Open-Air Design is Best for Your Gear
The open-air design of the Vulcan system is best for your electronics. The design maximizes component ventilation and makes it easy to install or remove gear. The four steel support tubes feature scratch resistant and resonance-resistant black sand powder coat paint.