Where streamlined design meets audiophile quality.
The NSC 222 is a feature-packed streaming pre-amplifier that keeps things simple without compromising on musical quality. Precision engineered and designed in the UK, this new design features a world of music and radio streaming, alongside vinyl and headphone support - plus a full-spec analogue pre amplifier. Partner with the new NAP 250 power amplifier for the ultimate ‘just add speakers’ pairing.
- 1.5W discrete transistor, class A/AB headphone amplifier.
- Headphone connection via 1/4 inch socket
- Tactile buttons on front panel for quick access
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n/ac) diversity antennas built into heatsink
- Second set of outputs via RCA for bi-amping or subwoofer connection
- Reed relay input switching
- Built-in high-quality MM phono stage
- aptX Adaptive Bluetooth
- Naim’s latest NP800 streaming card with LVDS balanced digital signals
- Naim App to control continuity from Mu-so through to Classic range
- Multi-room capability
- ZigBee RF bi-directional remote control included
- Twin fixed frequency (44.1kHz and 48kHz based sample rates)
- 0.5W standby power
- Galvanic isolation of control and audio circuits