The MEN220 delivers a potent suite of room correction, Custom-EQ, and 2-way crossover capabilities in one easy-to-use stereo component. While any single feature of the MEN220 has the power to optimize the sonic characteristics of the highest quality audio systems, combining the features can reveal a level clarity and resolution unattainable by any other means. Full system control and PC link are provided via RS232 while McIntosh Data, Power Control, and IR inputs offer additional remote control flexibility. Both single-ended and balanced connections are supported.
- Frequency response: +0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.002% from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Maximum input voltage
- 4.5V unbalanced and balanced (preamp - power amp)
- 2.25V unbalanced and balanced (processor loop)
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted)
- Input impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced and balanced
- Voltage gain: 0dB
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Crossover filter types, order and slope
- Butterworth, 1st order, 6dB/octave
- Butterworth, 2nd order, 12dB/octave
- Butterworth, 4th order, 24dB/octave
- Linkwitz-Riley, 2nd order, 12dB/octave
- Linkwitz-Riley, 4th order, 24dB/octave
- Linkwitz-Riley, 8th order, 48dB/octave
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/2" x 6" x 18"
- Weight: 25.5 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- MEN220 Room Correction System
- IR remote