McIntosh MC275 Vacuum Tube Powered Amplifier
An updated version of the most revered amplifier ever made, the MC275 has numerous improvements over its predecessors. Noise levels have been brought down to vanishingly-low levels thanks to a new input circuit. An improved internal component layout allows air to circulate around and up past the tubes for cooler operation. Best of all, McIntosh best, largest speaker connectors allow for easy connection of speaker wires regardless of their size and type.
- Ultra-low noise previously thought impossible
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs
- Power control for automatic turn on/off with your preamp.
- Detachable/upgradable power cord
- Sentry monitor alerts you if a shorted tube needs replacement
- Automatic turn-off (selectable) for longer tube life
- 75 Watts per channel into 4-, 8-, and 16-Ohm loads.
- Can be operated as a 150-Watt mono block into 2-, 4-, or 8-Ohm loads
- Wide bandwidth past 70,000Hz in a tube design-amazing
- Warranty: 3 years – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support