This product has been selected as one of The Best Projectors of 2021. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
- Projection System
- Display Type: DLP
- Native Resolution: 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Upscaling / Super Resolution: Yes
- Projection Size (Screen Size): 40" - 300"
- Projection Image:
- 150" @ 14.1 - 22.6 ft
- 100" @ 9.5 - 15 ft
- 40" @ 3.6 - 5.9 ft
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9/Original/Full Wide/4:3/Vertical Zoom
- Optical Zoom: x1.6
- Iris: Yes
- Adaptive Contrast: Yes
- Lens Shift: Vert ± 60% Horiz ± 24%
- Focus (Auto/Manual): Manual
- Throw Ratio: 1.3 - 2.08
- Projection Offset: 0% (+110% - -110%)
- Brightness (ANSI Lumen): Up to 2700 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1
- Light Source: Dual Laser (R LD, B LD + G Phosphor)
- Light Source Life: Up to 20,000 Hours
- Noise (Eco/Normal/High Brightness): 26/27/28dB(A)
- HDCP: HDCP2.2 (HDCP 2.3 Compatible)
- Trumotion: Yes
- HDR: HDR10, HLG
- Digital Keystone Correction: Manual Keystore (Vertical)
- LG Smart TV
- Premium content providers: Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, SHOWTIME, STARZ, AMC Theatres On Demand
- Magic Remote: Yes
- App Store: Yes
- Web Browser: Yes
- Voice Recognition Built-In: LG ThinQ + Google Assistant + Amazon Alexa
- Connectivity / Wireless
- Bluetooth (with speaker): Yes
- Screen Share / Screen Mirroring (with Miracast supporting device): Yes
- Wireless Contents Share (wit iOS, Android via TV Plus App, with DLNA support device): Yes
- Apple AirPlay: Yes
- Bluetooth Sound Out: Yes
- Built-in Speakers: 10W (5W + 5W Stereo)
- Bluetooth AV Sync Adjustment: Yes
- Dolby Atmos compatible: Yes
- Audio Out: S/PDIF 1(Optical)
- HDMI: 3 (HDMI2.1* : 1EA / HDMI2.0 : 2EA) *ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel), up to 24Gbps (input) / 4:4:4/RGB 10 bit (output)
- USB Type A: 2 (USB2.0)
- RJ45: 1
- HID (Keyboard/Mouse/GamePad Connection Thru USB): Yes
- Power Supply (Voltage/HZ): 100V - 240V @ 50-60 Hz (PSU Built-in)
- Power Consumption: 300W
- Standby Mode: <0.5W
- Product (W x H x D): 13.3" x 16.1" x 5.7"
- Weight: 24.3 lbs
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Magic Remote (Backlit, battery included)
- Warranty card
- PSU built-in adaptor
- Power Cord
Customer Reviews for LG HU810P 4K UHD Laser Smart Home Theater CineBeam Projector (White)
Unfortunately, my unit has numerous problems, including not having even focus, and a lens shift that seems to be completely messed up (if I go off LG's specs).
I suspect that my issues are early build complications, and once LG gets this ironed out this will be an amazing unit, especially for the price.
- Brightness that allows for occasional use with the lights on and can display HDR content in a dark room.
- Once the projector is aligned, image detail is impressive.
- HDMI inputs that can support 4K HDR from a Roku Ultra.
- eARC/ARC support that allows me to use the Roku remote to control the projector and Denon AVR.
- Lens shift made it easy to position the image from my ceiling mount.
- WebOS interface that is the same as my LG OLED.
- Was able to use the image presets with minor adjustments.
- Powers up in a few seconds and is fairly quite.
- The focus knob is very stiff which makes it a bit difficult to lock in a sharp image. You also need to be careful to keep the lens parallel to the screen to maintain sharpness across the full image.
- The lens shift knobs don’t have an immediate response and no center position.
- Rainbows can be seen occasionally in dark scenes.
- Somewhat lacking in achieving deep blacks but still working on screen and room improvements.
- A number of popular apps are not supported so the addition of a Roku was necessary.
2 months ago
Still with such a stunning image I can easily forgive a few minor shortcomings.
Tremendous overall value!