This product has been selected as one of The Best Projectors of 2021. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
- Projection System
- Display Type: DLP
- Native Resolution: 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Upscaling / Super Resolution: Yes
- Projection Size (Screen Size): 40" ~ 300"
- Projection Image:
- 150" @ 14.1 ~ 22.6 ft
- 100" @ 9.5 ~ 15 ft
- 40" @ 3.6 ~ 5.9 ft
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9/Original/Full Wide/4:3/Vertical Zoom
- Optical Zoom: x 1.6
- Iris: Yes
- Adapative Contrast: Yes
- Lens Shift: Vert ± 60% Horiz ± 24%
- Focus (Auto / Manual): Manual
- Throw Ratio: 1.3 - 2.08
- Projection Offset: 0% (+110% ~ -110%)
- Brightness (ANSI Lumen): Up to 2700 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1
- Light Source: Dual Laser (R LD, B LD + G Phosphor)
- Light Source Life: Up to 20,000 Hours
- Noise (Eco / Normal / High brightness): 26 / 27 / 28dB(A)
- HDCP: HDCP2.2 (HDCP 2.3 Compatible)
- Trumotion: Yes
- HDR: HDR10, HLG
- Digital Keystone Correction: Manual Keystone (Vertical)
- LG Smart TV
- Premium content providers: Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, SHOWTIME, Starz, AMCTheaters On Demand
- Magic Remote: Yes
- App Store: Yes
- Web Browser: Yes
- Voice Recognition Built-In: LG ThinQ + Google Assistant + Amazon Alexa
- Bluetooth (with speaker): Yes
- Screen Share / Screen Mirroring (with Miracast supporting device): Yes
- Wireless Contents Share (with iOS, Android via TV Plus App, with DLNA supporting device): Yes
- Apple Airplay: Yes
- Bluetooth Sound Out: Yes
- Built-in Speakers: 10W (5W+5W Stereo)
- Bluetooth AV Sync Adjustment: Yes
- Dolby Atmos compatible: Yes
- WiSA Ready (Dognle): Yes (Up to 5.1ch)
- Audio out: S/PDIF 1 (Optical)
- HDMI: 3 (HDMI2.1* : 1EA / HDMI2.0 : 2EA) *ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel), up to 24Gbps (input) / 4:4:4/RGB 10 bit (output)
- USB Type A: 2 (USB2.0)
- RS0232C: Yes
- RJ45: 1
- 12V Trigger: Yes
- HID (Keyboard/Mouse/GamePad Connection Thru USB): Yes
- IP Control: Yes
- Power Supply (Voltage/Hz): 100V - 240V @ 50~60Hz (PSU Built-in)
- Power Consumption: 300W
- Standby Mode: <0.5W
- Product (W x H x D): 13.3" x 16.1" x 5.7"
- Weight: 24.3 lbs
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Remote Control: 1 Magic Remote (Backlit, Battery included)
- Warranty Card
- Power Cord
Customer Reviews for LG AU810PB 4K UHD Smart Dual Laser CineBeam Projector with CI Controls (Black)
I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for your honest opinion.
We connect vis Bluetooth to our soundbar for maximum theater experience. It connects easily and is able to find our sound bar without any issues.
One small downside is there slight light bleed/leak. We have our projector installed near the ceiling and there is slight light bleed onto the ceiling. Another small downside is the weight of this projector. At about 25lbs, it's on the heavy side.
Lastly, a general comment about LG products. Each LG remote seems to be on the same frequency. My Cinebeam projector remote also turns on my TV and vice versa. Every time I use the projector, my TV, which is located behind the projector screen, turns on as well. Perhaps a different channel/frequency for each device can be used in the future.
In summary, we are very happy with this LG CineBeam. It delivers on a big screen theater feeling. We are excited to host future movie nights and this projector will certainly give us bragging rights!
I have received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest review.
Two slight issues: be warned that if the manual still shows that the default image location is that the bottom of the image lines up with the center of the lens, that is WRONG. By default the center of the image lines up with the lens. With a +/- 55% vertical shift, this could make a difference for some mounting configurations. This was verified by my vendor contacting the LG engineer in charge of projectors directly. The other issue issue is that the physical adjustment levers (zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical shift are very 'touchy', it would be easier to set up if it tiny movements of the levers and knobs didn't change the image as much.
Great pictures and fantastic features. Thanks LG!