- Frequency range: 52Hz - 23kHz +/- 3dB
- High-frequency driver: 1" titanium dome tweeter mated to a composite coated hybrid cross section Tractrix Horn
- Low frequency driver: 8" Cerametallic woofer
- Sensitivity: 96dB @ 2.83V/1m
- Coverage angle: 90° x 90°
- Power handling: 50W RMS/200W peak
- Impedance: 8 ohm compatible
- Enclosure material/type: ABS/Infinite baffle
- Finish: Black baffle/frame, white paintable grille
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.16" x 15.75" x 4"
- Mounting depth: 3.9"
- Cutout dimensions (H x W): 14.8" x 9.25"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- PRO-180RPW 8" In-Wall Speaker
- Paint shield
Customer Reviews for Klipsch PRO-180RPW 8" In-Wall Speaker - Each (White)
5.0 / 5.0
Outstanding in ceiling product.
My application was for in ceiling rear channels. My wife is not a fan of seeing speakers. New Pro installation system is just fantastic. Speaker set is augmented by 12” Klipsch rear subwoofer. Also used a pair of Pro 180 ceiling models due to space limitations (this model comes with a square and round speaker covers). This collection of speakers seems like a perfect marriage to the front Klipsch Palladium speakers and dual Klipsch 12”’subwoofers. Anyway, used sound deadening material behind the ceiling speakers. There is zero distorting vibration of the ceiling at higher sound levels. The “sound style” is very typical of other Klipsch speakers. All this being said, couldn’t be happier with the performance of these ceiling speakers. Certainly would recommend either of these speakers for in ceiling use. However to really see them shine, augment with a subwoofer and appropriate cross over points. (Those who use Sonos speakers with a subwoofer know what I mean). Satisfied/happy with the speakers, quite obviously, very much so.
May 12, 2018
1 month ago
1 month ago