8" CompC 4-Ohm DVC
The dual-voice-coil CompC subwoofers make wiring easy with a pair of spring-loaded terminals, for easy optimizing of a CX-Series Amplifier. Big power and big bass are easy to get.
- Dual four-ohm voice coil
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Perimeter venting for thermal management
- Ribbed polyurethane surround
- Signature yellow surround stitching
- High-strength spiralead tinsel leads
- Stamped steel basket
- High temp voice coil
- Spring-loaded speaker terminals
Want setup help? Go to KickerU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
The CompC 8" subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 200 watts of recommended power.