The PDX700G features a galvanized steel frame and stainless steel hardware to prevent rust when mounted outdoors. Capable of supporting 150 pounds, its extra-wide wall plate and heavy-duty articulating arms comfortably support TVs as large as 100 inches. Swivel the arms to accommodate angled viewing and adjust the tilt mechanism to reduce glare and improve line-of-sight when mounting above eye-level. The PDX700G includes a drill template and an assortment of hardware for mounting to brick, concrete or wood-studs up to 24 inches apart. Integrated cable management and wall plate covers are also provided to ensure a clean, professional looking setup.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 42” to 100”
- Supports TVs up to 150 lb (68 kg)
- Galvanized steel construction and stainless steel hardware allow for outdoor installation
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 200x100 to 700x500
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides +15° to -3° of tilt
- 90° of swivel in either direction, depending on screen size
- Sits 2.4” (6.1 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 31.1” (79 cm) from the wall
- Adjustable horizontal leveling
- 32.2” (82 cm) dual stud wall plate accommodates up to 24” stud spacing
- Integrated cable management
- Solid galvanized steel construction with durable powder coated finish
- Includes manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty
Full Motion Design
Heavy-duty articulating arms allow you to safely extend your TV 31.1” from the wall and swivel it up to 90° in either direction, depending on screen size. Maintain a perfect viewing angle wherever you’re seated.
Achieve between +15° to -3° of tilt in order to reduce glare and improve line-of-sight when mounting your TV above eye-level. The tilt head can be easily tensioned to allow for on-the-fly adjustments or to lock your TV in place.
Hassle Free Installation
Use the provided drill template to accurately mount your TV to brick, concrete or wood studs up to 24” apart. A carefully organized hardware box is also included with all the lag bolts, anchors, washers and spacers you’ll need for a custom fit installation.
Designed to meet UL safety standards, the PDX700G’s high-grade steel construction and heavy-duty lag bolts easily support up to 150 lb. Mount up to a 100” TV without hesitation.
In addition to providing a low-profile solution to displaying your TV, the PDX700 comes with wall plate covers and cable management clips to keep your viewing area tidy.