Keep the bass pumping throughout your home with the JL Audio Fathom f113v2-GLOSS Powered Subwoofer. This heavyweight subwoofer can fill any room with powerful punching sound, using a 13.5-inch driver. It has a low distortion with excellent dynamic capabilities and a deep bass extension, so you can hear every low note with precise nuance and texture.
Powered Subwoofer with 13.5-inch Subwoofer Driver, 3000 watts
The Fathom f113v2 is a heavyweight subwoofer capable of filling the most demanding rooms with powerful low-frequency output and reference-class sound quality. The combination of an ultra-long throw W7 13.5-inch driver and a very powerful switching amplifier give it the kind of output normally associated with far larger subwoofer systems.
Because it is built with the same driver and amplifier technology as JL Audio's flagship Gotham, the f113v2 delivers a tremendous level of sound quality. Low distortion, excellent dynamic capabilities and shockingly deep bass extension will allow you to experience all the excitement of the most demanding cinematic material, while also being able to reproduce all the nuance and texture of your most delicate musical material.
A complete set of signal processing features is easily accessible on the front surface of every Fathom. These include a highly flexible low-pass filter, variable phase, switchable polarity, e.l.f. trim and our powerful Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.) system. A calibrated microphone is included for the D.A.R.O. system. Input connections are made via unbalanced RCA connections or balanced Neutrik combo XLR/TRS jacks. Also included is an XLR output to connect a second Fathom as a slave unit.
JL Audio Fathom f113v2-GLOSS Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Frequency Response (Anechoic) : 20 - 86 Hz (+/ 1.5dB) -3 dB at 18 Hz / 127 Hz -10 dB at 16 Hz / 154 Hz
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 107.35 sq in / 0.0693 sq m
- Effective Displacement: 386 cu in / 6.3 L
- Amplifier Power: 3000 W RMS short-term
- Power Mode(s): Off, On or Automatic (Signal-Sensing)
- Light Modes: Off, On or Dim
- Unbalanced Inputs: Stereo or Mono (two RCA jacks)
- Balanced Inputs: Stereo or Mono (two female XLR jacks)
- Speaker/High-Level Inputs: N/A
- Input Grounding: Isolated or Grounded
- Input Modes: Master or Slave
- Level Control: Reference (fixed gain) or Variable, from full mute to +15dB over reference gain
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass
- Filter Slope(s): 12/24 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range: 30 Hz - 130 Hz
- Filter Defeat Function: Yes
- Polarity: 0 or 180 degrees
- Phase: Variable, 0 - 280 degrees
- Extreme Low Frequency (E.L.F.) Trim: Variable, -12 dB to +3 dB at 25 Hz
- Line Outputs: N/A
- Output to Slave: Balanced (one male XLR jack)
- Calibration Mode: Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.), incudes laboratory-grade microphone