- Driver size: 50 mm Dynamic drivers
- Frequency response (Passive): 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Frequency response (Active): 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Microphone frequency response: 100 Hz - 8 kHz
- Max input power 30 mW
- Sensitivity: 111 dB SPL @1 kHz / 1 mW
- Maximum SPL: 93 dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 dBV / Pa@1 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- 2.4GHz Wireless transmitter power: <13 dBm
- 2.4GHz Wireless modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK
- 2.4GHz Wireless carrier frequency: 2400 MHz -2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth transmitted power: <13 dBm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK
- Bluetooth frequency: 2400 MHz - 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth profile version: A2DP 1.3, HFP 1.8
- Bluetooth version: V5.2
- Battery type: Li-ion battery (3.7 V / 1300 mAh)
- Power supply: 5V 2 A
- Charging time: 3.5 hrs
- Music play time with RGB lighting off: 39 hrs
- Microphone pickup pattern: Unidirectional
- Weight: 420 g
- Talk time with only 2.4GHz on and ANC+RGB lighting off : 44 hrs
- Music play time with only BT on and ANC+RGB lighting off : 45 hrs
- Talk time with only BT on and ANC+RGB lighting off : 47 hrs
What's in the Box
What’s in the Box
- Quantum 910 Wireless Over-Ear Gaming Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth, & Head Tracking
- Calibration Microphone
- USB Charging Cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- USB wireless dongle
- USB-C to USB-A Converter
- Windshield foam for microphone
- Warranty card / Safety Sheet
Customer Reviews for JBL Quantum 910 Wireless Over-Ear Gaming Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth, & Head Tracking (Black)
These are just great. They fit the head perfekt. dose not make any irritation to the ear or head. But as they dont sit to tight on the head if you move to fast of leen forward or backword to much they might fall off. Great connection from the sender. The sound is amasing but that would not be so suprising consider the price. A minus is that they dont seem to be working so good to my laptop. Probably just some wrong in my settings. But whene i connect them to my stationary PC they work great and i can change the settings on the headphones. They work great to PS4 also. You shut out all surounding sounds so you do not even hear a person sitting next to you if they speek.
I give them 4.5/5 and that is becouse they did not work so good to my laptop :(
So far I have already had numerous headphones of different designs (Bluetooth + wiring, Inears + Earbuds + mussel headphones).
The sound of these headphones is really detailed and especially with gaming, but also really good when listening to music.
Regardless of whether high volume or very quiet tones, the sound is voluminous, clear and both bass and heights come into its own very well and harmonize optimally. Crystal clear, presize, clean and more than detailed. Then there is the Dolby Sourround experience, which leads to a very spatial and realistic space-sound. With gaming you can almost hear the "pin in the haystack". Noises that I haven't heard with my old headset at all, I suddenly perceive, you can locate the direction of steps, noises much better and act completely differently in the game (from the feeling that it is as if you were going out of the position of the position Outside observers suddenly catapulted in the middle of the action, which raises the entire gaming experience to a new level)
Here we come to another plus this headphones:
The size of the auricle is very comfortable, conveniently covered the ears and is correspondingly good, even with different straps. The pass shape is also perfect with glasses.
A very thick, ear pillow gently encloses the ear and lets you forget that you wear headphones at all (although these are comparatively heavy). I can harm the headphones for hours without having to press in any way
The battery life
Is up to about 50 hours. (tested)
Tip: To get the maximum runtime out, it is necessary to switch off the lighting.
The processing of the headphones is very valuable and the price is absolutely appropriate. Not only that the headphones look very classy in terms of design, it is also flawlessly processed and thus has a confidence -contrary and durable effect. The adjustment mechanism of the ear cups works well and smoothly, the microphone is easy and easy to fold, there are no visible processing errors such as gaps, the upholstery is thick and neatly sewn and all functions are stable and reliable.
One final shout-out for the plastic-free packaging - the headphones came in an all-cardboard box that still felt really nice. Really appreciate it when companies ditch plastic in their packaging.
Setting it up was easy and self-explanatory. The headset sits very well and comfortably on the head and ears.
The sound is just great. Whether music or game chat - you understand everything crystal clear.
The voice acting is also great. You could always understand me very clearly. There was no hissing or annoying background noise. The mute function is very easy and I love it.
All in all, an absolutely high-quality and recommendable headset.