- Disc compatibility: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Signal readout system: Optical non-contact
- Error correction system: Cross-interleave Reed-Solomon Code (CIRC)
- Multi-bit digital to analog converter: Wolfson 192kHz/24-bit (x2)
- Digital filter: 128 times oversampling
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 20kHz
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.005% (at 1kHz)
- Audio dynamic range: 96dB
- S/N ratio: 98dB
- Channel separation: 92dB (at 1kHz)
- Audio output (Digital/Optical): -22.5dBm
- Audio output/impedance (Digital/Coaxial): 0.5V (p-p)/75Ω
- Audio output/impedance (Analog): 2.0V (rms)/470Ω
- Power supply rating: AC 120V 60Hz
- Power consumption: 10W
- Standby power consumption: 4W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 5 3/16" x 17 3/16"
- Weight: 15.2 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- CDC-3.4 Premium 6-Disc Carousel Changer
- RCA/phono audio connecting cable
- RI cable
- Remote control with two batteries
- Power cord
Customer Reviews for Integra CDC-3.4 Premium 6-Disc Carousel Changer
I’m running this with a PrimaLuna EVO 300 integrated tube amp and B&W speakers.
The 6 disk changer is convenient - and you can load additional CDs while playing a CD.
The staff at World Wide Stereo are great and have helped me over the years setting up several systems - both AV and straight audio like this one.
I have another Integra Amp on another AV system that has been preforming without incident for 10 years.
2 months ago
My only other complaint is, as is common, the supplied power cord requires too much space behind unity so I had to buy a separate cord with a right angle plug to save room in back of cabinet.
3 months ago
8 months ago