CDC3.4 Premium 6-Disc Carousel Changer
Integra was the first company to offer an exclusive 6-disc carousel in a CD changer. The tradition continues with the newly redesigned CDC-3.4. It features smooth & quiet mechanical operation, plus a soft blue light which illuminates the disc tray for better visibility. You can also load up to 5 discs while one is still playing for extended listening times without interruption.
They have taken the best digital-to-analog converters and combined them with our exclusive VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) noise reduction circuitry and 8x oversampling for the clearest possible sound from the analog outputs. For digital signals, a "Direct Digital Path" is used to carry the signal to the player's coaxial digital output. This provides a more direct signal path to your receiver via a heavily shielded cable.
The CDC-3.4 is truly "Designed to Integrate" it communicates flawlessly with third-party automation and control systems. It also boasts a family of nine discrete IR code sets, allowing control of several units in a single location with no "cross-talk" between components.
CDC3.4 Features and Specifications:
- CD-R/RW with MP3 playback support inc. ID3 tag information
- 9 unique IR code sets for stacking multiple units
- True random play (inc. MP3)
- Direct disc and track access (inc. MP3)
- Next selection cueing function
- Optional rack mount kit available-IRK-120-3
- Bi-directional RS-232 port
- Rear IR input and output
- 2 digital outputs 1 optical, 1 coaxial
- High quality 192kHz/24-bit DACs by Wolfson
- VLSC Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry
- 8x oversampling