Protect your stereo speakers, home theater systems, and high-end electronics with the Furman Sound PST-6 Sound Power Station Series Line Conditioner. Because of the nature of electrical surges during storms and outages, equipment is constantly under pressure. This conditioner is equipped with six filtered outlets, all ready to provide enough protection for whatever happens. And it provides advanced care for cable and telephone devices, so you can save yourself any potential service calls in the future.
Furman Sound PST-6 Conditioner Features:
- Suppress surges before they reach your high-end equipment
- Connect up to six devices, making it perfect for sound and theater setups
- Reduce electrical noise often emitted from powered devices
- Made with an aluminum chassis to help keep the connections grounded
Furman Sound Power Station Series PST-6 Line Conditioner
For over 30 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. With Furman's Power Station Series, everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequaled surge protection.
Today's overworked, outdated power grid delivers poor quality AC power. When connecting sensitive equipment to regular power outlets, AC noise masks and distorts critical signal information which cripples performance. This is why its more important that ever to purify or clean the AC powering your sensitive audio/video equipment.
The PST-6 gives you the high level of protection of a Furman power conditioner, but without all of the advance features that the other Power Station products possess. Also, it is contained in a sturdy aluminium chassis.
Furman Sound PST-6 Line Conditioner Features:
- Advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination
- Offers superior protection over a standard power strip
- Cable satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection
- Compact design enables discrete placement
- Sturdy Aluminium chassis
Furman Sound PST-6 Line Conditioner Specifications:
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- AC Noise Attenuation:
- Transverse (Differential) Mode: >40 dB from 150 kHz - 100 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.75 H x 3.75 W x 13.5 D
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC - fused MOV shunt protection L-N
- Cable/Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- AC Current Capacity:
- Input - 15 Amps capacity required
- Output - 15 Amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
- Outlets: 6 filtered outlets
- Safety Agency Listing: C-UL (UL standard #1449, #1363)
- Warranty: The PST-6 is protected by a one year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship (see manual for details).