See nothing, hear everything
The CWM7.3 S2 features an integrated back box that optimizes its performance, cuts down on sound transference through walls, and also makes it easy to retrofit. Its design incorporates twin 150mm (6in) Aerofoil profile bass drivers, a 100mm (4in) Continuum cone FSTTM mid-range driver, and a Carbon Dome 25mm (1in) tweeter, all proven technologies shared with the acclaimed 700 Series range of loudspeakers. These outstanding transducers, when combined with high-quality, optimized components on the crossover and a critically formed baffle constructed from glass-reinforced ABS, produce a truly remarkable in-wall speaker.
- High resolution, low distortion drive unit technology
- Integrated backbox for easy retrofit into drywall
- Landscape or portrait installation options
- Technical features
- Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum cone FST midrange
- Aerofoil profile bass cones Flowport™
- Drive units
- 1x ø 1" Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø 4" Continuum cone FST midrange
- 2x ø 6" Aerofoil profile bass
- Frequency range: (-6dB) -6dB at 43Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency Response: -3dB 45Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 80Hz - 33kHz
- <0.5% 120Hz - 33kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.1Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 25W - 200W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Frame height: 29"
- Frame width: 11"
- Depth (behind surface): 4.02"
- Cut-out height: 28"
- Cut-out width: 9.9"
- Cut-out height w/PMK: 28.1"
- Cut-out width w/PMK: 10.1"
- Reservoir box height: 18.1"
- Reservoir box width: 8.7"
- Protrusion: 0.28"
- PMK: 7.3W
- Net weight: 27.32 lbs