The Bowers & Wilkins AM-1 speaker will withstand any patio party. Deemed as the "most durable loudspeaker Bowers & Wilkins has ever made", the AM-1 gives you the weatherproof versatility you need without compromising sound quality. With a unique internal configuration and simple crossover components, this weatherproof speaker will give you powerful sound inside and outdoors.
AM-1 Speaker Features:
- Produces powerful sound while remaining sealed from the elements
- Unique internal configuration allows for optimum audio delivery
- Versatile mounting system allows you to project sound where you need to
- Carefully designed for easy installation
- Drive units
- 1x ø25mm (1") aluminum dome high-frequency
- 1x ø130mm (5") glassfibre cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 50kHz (wall mounted)
- Frequency response: 51Hz - 22kHz on reference axis
- Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V, 1m)
- Total harmonic distortion: <1% 200Hz - 20kHz (86dB, 1m)
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (5.2Ω min)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped program power
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12.25" x 7" x 8.25"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AM-1 2-Way Weatherproof Indoor/Outdoor Speaker
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting hardware