Bose Headphones 700 Overview
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 deliver everything you expect — and things you never imagined possible. Think of them as smart headphones that let you keep your head up to the world with easy access to voice assistants. Or confidently take a call with the most powerful microphone system for voice pickup. And then there’s Bose AR*, a first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform that makes astonishing new audio experiences possible.
- Headphones:8" x 6.5" W x 2" D (0.56 lbs)
- Carrying case:8.6" x 7" W x 2.4" D (6.25 oz)
- Audio cable:42 in
- USB cable:20 in
- Bluetooth range: Up to 33 ft (10 m)
- Battery charging time: Up to 2.5 hours
- Quick charge time: 15 min for 3.5 hours
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
- Audio cable
- USB charging cable
- Carrying case
- Quick start guide
Customer Reviews for Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 with Alexa and Google Assistant
However I have experienced these issues:
- The metal is *painted* black and scratches off really easily, exposing silver metal if you bump them, which makes them look incredibly worn. On the second day of owning them I put them down on my computer ONE time, which scratched the black off in 2 areas; now I have visible scratches on them. I am normally very careful with my headphones but I now know that I can't put them anywhere except back in the case every time I take them off. For $400 I would expect Bose to use a durable material that wouldn't scratch paint off so easily. :(
- The headphones announce so much information when you put them on, oh my goodness! Every time I turn them on I get all of this information "[intro noise tone]...battery four hours and thirty minutes...Connected to User's MacBook Pro....Connecting to User's iPhone....Connected to User's iPhone."
Is this standard for Bose? I do NOT need to know all of this information every time I turn on my headphones and Bose doe not provide a setting to turn this speaking off.
- Every time you adjust noise canceling level the headphones announce "noise cancelation five," which interrupts your phone call, podcast, music, etc., at full volume. Why isn't there a way to turn off all of this talking?
- If I am on my computer for a video call at work and my phone has an incoming call, the audio everywhere will interrupt and play my ringtone for the duration of the incoming call, making me miss whatever was said in that 20-30 second span.
- When I'm on the go, if I accidentally swipe my hair out of my face or adjust my scarf I sometimes trigger a gesture to skip to the beginning of my podcast, song, etc.
- The buttons to turn on/off and to trigger Siri/Alexa/Google are right where you normally grab the headphones to take them off your ear.
Instructions are terrible.
For me the added value in the QC 35 was the cancellation of sound in the QC, a distinctive feature of any other device.
In this case, the spatial sensation of sound in the 700 is that new leap, and in addition to preserving noise cancellation and sound quality.
I took advantage of a promotion in Amazón and bought one. If you like music, if you are going to use them intensely, if you are going to FLY by plane and do not want to hear a noise, this is your travel companion.
Really worthwhile in terms of quality and price, I am satisfied with the amount paid. The only downside is that unlike QC 35 I, these do not bring adapter for airplanes (let's not do drama, for a few euros you find dozens of good quality)
I hoped the company will include Spanish Language, in this case it keeps Mexican Spanish, it really sounds unfamiliar to Spain Users.
Moving them around doesn't help. And they have a tendency to ship backward if you have them 'straight' as I think they are supposed to be.
The look good, have good features, ok sound and the app isn't as awful as some say. So there's your 2 stars.
What IS awful is the customer service. I requested a refund as I am a pretty loyal Bose customer, but was told that 2.5 months was too long and they had to be sent back within a month. When I explained that I was trying to make them work for me and have other Bose gear but I got no response.
This is following by ANC fail of the QC35ii so after this, it's 'see ya' to Bose. I sold my headsets on eBay and bought some Sony XM3s and am glad I did.