The AT-LPW50PB is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth, with a high-gloss, piano-black finish, to dampen low-frequency acoustical feedback, and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
The turntable includes a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with a black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black) with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with high-gloss, piano-black finish
- High-isolation, height-adjustable feet
- Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Type; Belt-drive manual turntable
- Motor: DC servo with Active Speed Stabilization
- Drive Method: Belt drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >60dB
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE”: 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.
- Power Consumption: 110 V 60 Hz
- Working: 1.1 W
- Motor off: 1.0 W
- Power off: 0.1 W
- With dustcover (W x D x H): 16.54" x 14.02" x 4.96"
- Without dustcover and hinges (W x D x H): 16.54" x 14.02" x 4.49"
- Weight: 12.26 lbs. without dust cover
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable
- 45 RPM adapter
- rubber mat
- Removable hinged dust cover
Customer Reviews for AudioTechnica AT-LPW50PB Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable (Piano Black)
1 year ago
Great price point and exactly what I was looking for!
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
Is this turntable available in store/Ardmore, Pa?