The AT-LPW30BKR is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. The two-speed (33-1/3 and 45 RPM) turntable features an anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback with an aesthetically pleasing black wood veneer finish.
The turntable includes a straight aluminum tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal 1/2"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95C cartridge, which comes with a 0.6 mil conical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW30BKR is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal 1/2"-mount headshell and AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with black wood veneer finish
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Type: Belt-drive manual turntable
- Motor: DC Servo
- Drive Method: Belt drive
- Speed: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >60dB
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE”: 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.53" x 13.38" x 4.6"
- Weight: 8.60 lbs without dust cover
- Tonearm type: Static balanced straight aluminum pipe tonearm
- Effective arm length: 8.0"
- Overhang: 0.73"
- Tracking error angle: <2 degrees
- Applicable cartridge weight: 12-17 g
- Stylus pressure adjustment range: 0-3 g
- AC adapter: 12 V, 0.5 A
- Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95C
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- AT-LPW30BKR Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable
- Dust cover
- Turntable mat
- Drive belt
- AT-HS4 headshell
- AT-VM95C stereo cartridge
- 45-RPM adapter
- RCA audio cable (approx. 3.3')
- AC adapter (approx. 4.9') (AD-SA1205WE)
- Dust cover hinges