This superbly made, professional quality DJ turntable is designed primarily for use in clubs, touring, and mobile DJ applications. It can also be used by music-lovers to play their record collections at home. Its sleek, elegant matte-black and silver design fits into any stereo music or home entertainment system, and its built-in switchable phono pre-amp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components. As an added benefit, the turntable offers a USB output that allows direct connection to a computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion.
Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of professional use, the AT-LP1240-USB XP utilizes a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for quick startup, unwavering speed stability along with easy back-cueing, forward, and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45, or 78 RPM. The turntable features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment. It comes with the AT-HS1 universal 1/2"-mount headshell and the AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge.
Additional DJ-friendly features including a damped cast-aluminum platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable pitch control, dual start/stop buttons, a removable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically damped lift lever, and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport.
- Direct-drive, high-torque, multipole motor for demanding DJ use
- Fully manual operation
- Start and brake control adjustments
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, damped die-cast aluminum platter with DJ-style slip mat
- AT-HS1 universal ½"-mount headshell
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control, anti-skate, height adjustment and lockable rest
- Audacity and other compatible third-party software packages can be used to create digital files from vinyl records
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with detachable RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Removable stylus target light for easier cueing in low light