The PowerQuest G8 8-Outlet Surge-Protector features Micro-Spike Technology, Catastrophic-Surge Protection, and RF Noise-Dissipation in a slim (3.3" x 11.9" x 1.2"), durable enclosure with eight AC outlets and both USB-A and USB-C high-speed charging ports.
In addition to the headline-making nature of lightning strikes, much smaller Micro-Spike AC surges strike multiple times every day — and while not catastrophic, they cause cumulative damage to all types of electronics.
Most AC power surge protectors are 3-mode surge suppression, which may guard against catastrophic power surges, but cannot stop even modest transient-power Micro-Spikes (whether from outside sources, in-house appliances, etc.). As a result, they send damaging energy to an audio or video component’s circuit ground. PowerQuest’s Micro-Spike Technology prevents this from happening while also protecting your valuable system from catastrophic power surges.
The triple-cure of Catastrophic-Surge Protection, Micro-Spike Technology, and RF Noise-Dissipation make the G8 a must-have in any system.
- Micro-Spike Protection from daily short, fast power spikes that damage equipment over time. Typical surge protectors can actually contribute to this sustained damage.
- Catastrophic-Surge Protection from lightning strikes and large-scale power surges
- RF Noise-Dissipation combats Cellular, Wi-Fi, Satellite, Bluetooth, and other Radio-Frequency Interference
- High-Speed Charging for Type-C and Type-A USB devices
- Flat-to-Wall 45° Plug can be easily installed in tight spaces behind furniture or other hard-to-reach areas
Suitable for All Electronics Such As:
- X-Box Series X and S
- Flat Screen TVs
- AV Receivers
- Home Theater Systems
- AppleTV 4K
- Powered/Active Speakers
- Outlets: 8
- Dimensions: 3.31" x 11.93" x 1.29"
- Surge Protection: 2160 Joule, maximum spoke 6kV, 144kA Micro-Spike Technology with Catastrophic-Surge Protection
- RF Noise-Dissipation: -40dB (150kHz-100MHz)
- High-Speed USB Charging Ports: Type-C (5VDC/3.0A) and Type-A (5VDC/2.4A)
- Power Cord: 6ft / 1.8m with Flat-to-Wall 45° Plug
- Compliance: C-UL Listed 1449 Series III
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- PowerQuest G8 Power Conditioner/Surge Protection
- User Manual