High-Power 6 Channel DSP Matrix Amplifier with Accubass®
AudioControl has paired its award-winning amplifier technology with its powerful Matrix DSP into the D-6.1200. This single-unit solution provides unprecedented power and tuning flexibility when you require audio perfection from your factory or aftermarket sound system.
The D-6.1200 features active speaker level inputs, line-level inputs, and outputs plus, using AudioControl’s DM Smart DSP app gives you complete control over all features including 30 bands of equalization, signal delay, input delay, polarity, and AudioControl proprietary features like AccuBASS®, GTO™ Signal Sense, and MILC™ plus integrated input and output RTA’s.
The built-in Option Port on the D-6.1200 is the future of car audio and will allow hi-res streaming directly into the DSP. It also opens up future proprietary connections for additional inputs, controllers, and interface solutions.
Perfect for OEM integration and aftermarket builds, the D-6.1200 packs power and intelligent flexibility into one beautiful cast aluminum chassis.
- Built-in DSP
- Configurable as 6/5/4/3 channel amplifier
- 6 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms
- 6 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILC™ Maximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTO™ Signal Sense
- Active speaker-level inputs (8 channels) for OEM integration
- 6 preamp inputs
- 2 assignable preamp outputs
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Input and Output RTA for precise and informed tuning
- Input and Output Delay
- 12 and 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- 30 band equalizer
- Optional ACR-3 remote for preset recall and level control
- Optional AC-BT24 Bluetooth Streamer/Programmer
- DM Smart DSP app is available in downloads for Mac/PC
DM Smart DSP
Connect your laptop to the D-6.1200 using AudioControl’s DM Smart DSP app, a fully-featured Matrix DSP Interface designed to give you instant and clear control over every aspect of your processor.
Route any input to any output, adjust gain, delay and polarity then precisely tune the D-6.1200 using a 30 band EQ. High-pass, low-pass, and band-pass can be set up for any output using 12 or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers.
For OEM integration, take advantage of the input and output RTAs, available for every input and output, to easily identify and sum factory speaker signals.
With a clear GUI and intuitive workflow, AudioControl’s DM Smart DSP app will take the guesswork out of tuning your system to your exact specifications.