Andover Audio Spindeck 2 Semi-Automatic Turntable with Built-In Phono Preamp, Automatic Arm Return, & Audio Technica AT3600 Phono Cartridge
Questions? We're here to help.
Model: AAMD4SD2BK01NA UPC: 810039090312 Item: 3870
The new Andover SpinDeck 2 builds upon the legacy of the original Spindeck by offering great sound at a compelling price. Like the original, SpinDeck 2 is simple, affordable, and easy to operate with better sound quality than you would expect at its modest price. If you liked SpinDeck, you're going to love SpinDeck 2!
- Tonearm lifts and returns at the end of the record for Auto-Off function
- Quiet Belt-Drive isolates vibrations from your music
- Cast, machined aluminum platter with damped silicone rubber mat
- Electronically stabilized DC motor assures unwavering speed
- Light-tracking Audio Technica magnetic cartridge comes pre-installed
- Built-in switchable Phono preamplifier – Works with any system
- Easy Set-up - You’ll be spinning LP’s in minutes
SpinDeck 2 kicks operating convenience up a notch by adding electronic speed control and end-of-the-record automatic shut-off and arm return. No more having to jump up to lift the stylus off the record at the end of the side. Lifting the tonearm from the arm rest will start the platter, and returning the tonearm will stop it.
The sturdy MDF plinth, available in black or white, and soft rubber vibration isolating feet provide solid stability for skip-free playback.
Built-In RIAA Phono Preamp
SpinDeck 2 features a built-in RIAA Phono preamp, making it compatible with virtually any system. The preamp may be bypassed for use with systems that do not require it, like the Andover SpinBase and SpinBase MAX.
The aluminum tonearm features a fully adjustable counterweight and standard ½” cartridge mounting system, so you may substitute virtually any cartridge you choose.
- SpinDeck 2
- Nominal speeds: 33/45 r.p.m. +/-2%
- Wow and flutter: 33: <0.20% 45: <0.20%
- Signal to noise: >67dB A-Weighted
- Effective tonearm length: 8.5” (214,5mm)
- Overhang: 0.86" (22mm)
- Power consumption: 1.5W
- Power adapter: Universal 100 - 240VAC / 50-60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.53" x 4.68" x 13.38"
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Included Audio Technica AT3600 phono cartridge
- Frequency range: 20-20.000Hz
- Channel separation: 24dB/1kHz
- Channel Balance: <1.5dB
- Output voltage: 4.2mV @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec
- Recommended load impedance: 47kohms/200-300pF – MM-input
- Stylus type: .0006” Conical bonded diamond
- Recommended tracking force: 2.5 - 3.5 grams
- Weight: 5.7g
- Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L Stylus
What's in the Box
What’s in the Box
- Spindeck 2 Semi-Automatic Turntable with Built-In Phono Preamp, Automatic Arm Return, & Audio Technica AT3600 Phono Cartridge
- AC Adapter
- Stereo RCA Cables
- Dustcover & Hinges
- Tonearm / Counterbalance Weights
- 45 Record Adapter